Author Topic: Hi Everyone,  (Read 4506 times)

Bluemoon15

• I am a freelance writer.
    • The Controversial Christian
Re: Hi Everyone,
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2015, 11:05:39 AM »
Thanks for the warm welcome, BrokenHeart2 and gracelet!  Everyone here has been so loving and supportive, and I hope to make a lot of new friends.

gracelet, thank you for posting the link to your blog.  I will definitely take a look at it.  I find writing to be some of the best therapy in the world, and I am looking forward to reading posts by a fellow wid.  On Valentine's Day, I wrote a post about what it is like for wids to get through the day and what I chose to do to fill the aching hole in my heart.  However, since my readers come from all different life experiences, I expanded on the idea by including those who have divorced or simply ended their relationships.  It was well received, and since my blog deals with the blessings of adversity, it certainly was appropriate.

If anyone would like to read it, just message me and I'll send you the link.

Blessings,
Rebecca
I love you more...

AndysWife

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2015, 08:55:08 AM »
Hi - and welcome :)

Writing is excellent and you write well. This group is a wonderful source of information and ideas and also a shoulder when you need one. I don't post much (despite my name being everywhere at the moment - I just wanted to help make the board look a bit more active for the newbies) but I did in the beginning and I can't imagine where I would be now if I hadn't found this forum. I wish you well over the coming weeks and months and special thoughts to you at the loss of your dear husband.
A.B.D.  26/01/1969 - 08/08/2011

Bluemoon15

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2015, 08:55:38 PM »
Thank you so much, Andy'sWife.

Do you ever see a post and say to yourself, "I should reply to that, because I am so there," but then you feel so depressed that you end up saying, "Maybe later."  I am feeling that way right now, which isn't like me at all.
I love you more...

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2015, 09:13:59 PM »

Do you ever see a post and say to yourself, "I should reply to that, because I am so there," but then you feel so depressed that you end up saying, "Maybe later."  I am feeling that way right now, which isn't like me at all.

<raises hand> Guilty. Just don't have it in me right now, but I promise I read it all and send tons of virtual hugs. :-/
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

AndysWife

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2015, 11:03:51 PM »
Bluemoon15 - all the time. Mostly I just feel like I don't have anything to offer other to let them know I've read their post. It would be so much easier if we had a like button.
A.B.D.  26/01/1969 - 08/08/2011

tmppgh2015

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2015, 04:23:14 PM »
I'm so sorry you had to find this group! I am a little over a year out and feel a little less robot like. You need to just remember your stronger then you think!!!

Bluemoon15

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2015, 11:06:07 PM »
Thanks, all.
I love you more...