Author Topic: On line dating vents and laughs......  (Read 144229 times)

arneal

• The Starving Activist
Re: On line dating vents and laughs......
« Reply #1410 on: October 09, 2017, 09:36:59 PM »
Oh Captains Wife  :o
Andree'

Seek peace, and pursue it - Psalm 34:14b

Julester3

« Reply #1411 on: October 09, 2017, 10:00:16 PM »
I know we can't make even half of the stuff up that really happens! It's like reading one of those stories on FB and you tell yourself, wow...then it happens and it's surreal!

jgib

« Reply #1412 on: October 09, 2017, 11:13:16 PM »
Went on a first date with a guy last week.  During our lunch he asked me about the size of my late husband's penis  :o

Can't make this stuff up!!!

I hope you said it was huge and you are tight and wouldn't want it any other way......what a jerk!

jgib

« Reply #1413 on: October 09, 2017, 11:15:57 PM »
All these stories are exactly why I am OVER it! 
Glad it has worked for some.  I definitely need a break.

momof2obs

« Reply #1414 on: October 10, 2017, 09:14:38 AM »

I hope you said it was huge and you are tight and wouldn't want it any other way......what a jerk!

I made sure that he knew that it was VERY satisfying!

Leadfeather

« Reply #1415 on: October 10, 2017, 04:52:31 PM »
Mountain biking Saturday turned into a second Mountain biking afternoon on Sunday.  Nothing there but friendship she does not like biking alone I enjoy biking with a companion.

Monday’s lunch date had to cancel 10 minutes after I arrived. Her boss called her as she was driving with an angry client emergency. Was a little bummed but we rescheduled later that night and have a m&g tomorrow.

it Is strange to still be so deeply in love with my LW and dating other women.
Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.
-Corrie Ten Boom

Abitlost

« Reply #1416 on: October 10, 2017, 04:56:53 PM »
Mountain biking Saturday turned into a second Mountain biking afternoon on Sunday.  Nothing there but friendship she does not like biking alone I enjoy biking with a companion.

Monday’s lunch date had to cancel 10 minutes after I arrived. Her boss called her as she was driving with an angry client emergency. Was a little bummed but we rescheduled later that night and have a m&g tomorrow.

Cycling partners are good.

Strange? No. I'm almost 9 years out and will always be deeply in love with my DH. New guy not only accepts that, but respects it as well.

Leadfeather

« Reply #1417 on: October 10, 2017, 05:54:46 PM »
The strange part isn’t being in love with her. I always will be. The strange part is looking for another great love who is not her.
-Corrie Ten Boom

serpico

« Reply #1418 on: October 10, 2017, 05:59:24 PM »

I wouldn't say it is stramge, but I can see it being confusing for the women you are dating if they have designs on something long term.
'I think I got some of your pickle'

Abitlost

« Reply #1419 on: October 10, 2017, 06:56:31 PM »
The strange part isn’t being in love with her. I always will be. The strange part is looking for another great love who is not her.

Understood. It is surreal.

jgib

« Reply #1420 on: October 10, 2017, 11:38:16 PM »

This is what I struggle with as well.  I still feel married so dating is odd.

trying2breathe

• Widowed August 2013
« Reply #1421 on: October 11, 2017, 07:43:03 AM »
It is so strange, almost feels like cheating on my LH.  I'm at 8 months with NG and it's better, although there are still surreal moments where I can't believe that this is my life now.
Have I told you lately how much I love you?

Portside

« Reply #1422 on: October 11, 2017, 08:34:58 AM »

I wouldn't say it is stramge, but I can see it being confusing for the women you are dating if they have designs on something long term.

I can see this being confusing for you too Leadfeather. Not going to offer advice but I wouldn't be able to date if this was my situation.

Good luck - Mike
The war is over for me now. But those of us who did make it have an obligation to build again, to teach to others what we know, and to try with what's left of our lives to find a goodness and a meaning to this life.

tybec

« Reply #1423 on: October 12, 2017, 09:14:01 AM »
Oh, my!  The stories!  My NG tells me things about us that I just think are natural. Like, we have good conversations about things, some things very deep.  My lack of experience in dating, I don't know anything different.  I guess this is the kind of stuff he crossed paths with over the years.   :o

Leadfeather.  Sorry about the dating thing.  I took 4 yrs. and a few months to decide to try to date. That was longer than many folks.   I wasn't ready as I loved my DH still.  Good luck in maneuvering and finding the right path for you.

Leadfeather

« Reply #1424 on: October 15, 2017, 09:43:19 PM »
Online Date #1 had a beautiful smile, she had to cancel our first lunch date because of an emergency at work, had to leave early on our second lunch date because of an emergency at work, is not "officially" divorced, has two preschool age kids and is not sure when she has time to date but wants to see me again.  To many red flags for me so moving on.

Online Date #2 I really hit it off with and we made plans to see each other again, but tonight she texted that she met someone else and wants to see where that goes. So moving on.

On the lighter side there was no discussion of genitalia size. . .

-Corrie Ten Boom