Author Topic: Buying a one way ticket!  (Read 558 times)

TMPPGH

Buying a one way ticket!
« on: August 04, 2015, 07:01:10 AM »
I wish it was that easy! Me back again! I had a good run of about 3 weeks feeling semi normal. Then it came crashing down again! I just want to disappear. I am now back to barely getting up.. Going to bed at 8pm... And just barely getting through the day in between my bed. I am on depression and anti anxiety medicine so at least I'm not suicidal at
This point. I don't know how to get out of this funk. I don't want to hang out with the people I normally love to. I just want to
Crawl in a hole and not have to deal
With anything. I don't know how to get feeling or joy or life back period. I'm in an downward spiral and I don't know how to catch myself. The help this board provides me is a godsend! Thanks for listening! Hugs to all those going through the same tough times!

Max2507

Re: Buying a one way ticket!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 07:18:26 PM »
I wish I had something to say that would help. It's such a roller coaster ride. Sometimes I just give into it for a limited time, like if I feel like laying around doing nothing or crying in bed I do it for a day or two but make a plan for something to do after that. Sometimes it passes faster if you don't fight it. Sometimes its exhausting trying to maintain a basic level of functioning. It it doesn't let up maybe check in with your doctor.