Author Topic: Quiet  (Read 5714 times)

SoVerySad

Re: Quiet
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2015, 01:46:14 PM »
Despite being 2+ years, I've continuously felt in many ways I relate more to those in the earlier stages as to where I am grief-wise. I can't yet begin to imagine being BAG, although I remain hopeful to get there.
Without you, Baby, I'm not me.

CBB

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2015, 03:56:35 PM »
I have not been posting as much lately. I really felt like my world totally fell apart after my sons suicide. I felt like I didn't belong anywhere. Still feel that way. My life took a real nose dive last October and I haven't rebounded a bit. I feel like a Leper. Nobody in my RW speaks to me about it. Like it never happened. All my late husbands family bailed early on. Complicated grief? Ya think? Can't afford counseling. Besides, what are they going to do to make it better? Bring them back? We all know the answer to that. Life has body slammed me face down in the dirt and then stomped on me for good measure. But the one good revelation is I no longer fear death! Most days it would be a godsend. It's been all I can do to get out of bed each morning and then I'm pissed off that I can. So my head space probably isn't the best for encouraging the masses. Better I just lay low, if you know what I mean.
I am different! How could I not be?

canadiangirl

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2015, 05:43:16 PM »
((CBB)) Just hugs. It is not right.

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2015, 07:01:17 AM »
(((CBB))) you can talk about it here.  No one expects you to be encouraging masses right now with all you have been through, let us support you.
You will forever be my always.

cathyr

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2015, 12:58:51 PM »
Oh my gosh CBB!  You can definitely let it all out here.  This wonderful site is a safe place that you can let it all out and be understood.  You don't have to pretend its okay when its not.  If I didn't have the former YWBB to help express my grief, in all of its stages, I don't know if I would have made it.  Fortunately, many of its former members along with many new widows/widowers have found their way here.  Please keep posting and know we really care and understand.  ((((Big hugs!))))

Carey

• Widowed 11/23/13 Joined YWBB 12/2/13
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2015, 07:26:36 AM »
CBB ... there is nothing okay in a world where you lose both a spouse and a child.  Crushed doesn't begin to describe what agony i'm sure it is. Wish there was a way to truly send hugs through cyber space because I surely do not have the words but my heart aches for you :(
I can't look at the stars they make me wonder where you are. 
Stars.... up on heaven's boulevard
And if I know you at all
I know you've gone too far
 So I .... I can't look at the stars --Grace Potter