Author Topic: 13 Days Ago  (Read 4090 times)

tmppgh2015

Re: 13 Days Ago
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2015, 04:19:36 PM »
I'm so sorry you have had to join this group.  Hugs to you.

BentNOTbroken

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2015, 08:43:12 AM »
I am so sorry for your loss. I know what it is like to be widowed with a baby. God bless you and give you strength. I know you can do it!

pammierae7363

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2015, 09:14:47 PM »
Deedee my heart breaks for you. I lost my beloved Bowman in a car crash a little more the. 14 months ago. I, too, had family move in and take care of me for the first week. At first I thought it was a pity part but I realized it was love for me and him that moved them to do it. But you are right. Eventually we have to learn to stand on our own two wobbly feet. That's where it's board comes in. I'd be lost without these kind souls. I'm sorry you had to join our club.
Love you forever and forever. Love you with all my heart. Will I wait a lonely lifetime? If you want me to, I will.

DrMommy

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2015, 10:11:37 PM »
I am so so sorry for your loss. Eat, sleep....do what you can to nurture yourself and your kids. Use your supports and resources. We are all here of you....we get it.
Reality has set...thawing out....re-engaging in life.

Ursula

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2015, 12:17:49 AM »
Deedee, hang in there. I am so sorry for the loss of your husband and father to your children. It is so hard. I hope all goes well with the pregnancy and birth. Hang in there. Come here when you need to. I find this is the place where I feel I am actually understood and it has helped my many many times and keeps doing. Hugs to you.
Por que tu fuego a?n me quema, sin ti las noches son eternas,
tu aroma sigue aqu?, no me deja ir.. Por m?s que intente y quiera olvidarte, yo nunca lograre dejarte, cautivo de este amor sincero esclavo de tu voz.. Por que estoy am?ndote, so??ndose, aunque no est?s aqu?..
Y yo te esperare, amor aunque los a?os lleguen sin querer (Marc Anthony)