Author Topic: Wild Wids at Disneyland - Thursday, July 21st (changed the name of the thread)  (Read 11743 times)

Jess

• Administrator
  • AKA Jezzy
July works far better for me than May or June. Despite the crazy heat we will probably endure, I'm in!
On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good. - Unknown

Don't be concerned about being disloyal to your pain by being joyous. - Hazrat Inayat Khan

Joe: 1979- 7/2014

Justin

• Administrator
  • From KY to AZ, USA AKA:MissingMarsha
And you can count me and DD in! By then, we will have made the move to AZ. Hopefully, we can get a ride with Jess  ;)
Marsha 1975-2014

"Love is the province of the brave"

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
That is EXACTLY what I was hoping!!! :D  :D  :D

Yeah, July in LA can be warmish, but it's nowhere near as bad as July in Arkansas. Or probably Arizona!
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

November

• Widowed 7/20/2014
Count me in! I live about 3 hrs from Disneyland.
Rigo, quiero cerrar mis ojos y sentir que estas conmigo.
Love you then, now & always.

lcoxwell

July works far better for me, too, as I will be off during the Summer. May is hard, since it is the end of the school year. I vote for July, too.  :)
"The highest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude." - Thornton Wilder

Thank you, my dearest Kenneth, for loving me and for giving me the best 13 years of my life.

newnormal14

Would love to join you all...Unfortunately, I will be in California in April for one of my triplets cheer competitions so wont be able to head back in the summer.  I hope you all have a wonderful time:)!!

MauiMermaid

• 1991-2013 You gave me the best years of my life
Count me in!
To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with. - Mark Twain

You will always be my everything.

lcoxwell

I have been looking at dates, and my schedule is open anywhere from Friday, July 15th through Sunday, July 24th. Would you all rather we schedule the Bago for a weekend (which might be easier for some to attend, but may be a bit more crowded), or would you rather go to Disneyland some time in the middle of the week? If you all can let me know what day works for you, we can set a definite date, so people can start planning to attend. I really, REALLY want to make this happen! I cannot tell you how excited I am that there is interest in my Disneyland Bago idea, and I cannot wait to finally meet some of you!  :)

Thank you, my dearest Kenneth, for loving me and for giving me the best 13 years of my life.

Karin

I'm planning to be in San Diego for Comic-Con during that July time frame, to the date change has changed my response to "Can't make it, but hope you all have a great time!".

Jen

• Global Moderator
I would like to propose that Actual Wild Wids at Disneyland Day be Thurs, July 21. That gives me time to drive from AR with my family and celebrate my son's 14th birthday on the 20th-- he was born in LA, but we moved when he was 10 days old, so this is a big deal for him too. That timing works particularly well for my partner in crime as well. Please please please??
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Jess

• Administrator
  • AKA Jezzy
That should work for Justin, his DD, and me. With that date we would likely arrive on the 20th and leave the 24th. Exciting! I hope you all are ready to keep up with me, I don't mess around when it comes to Disneyland! :)
On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good. - Unknown

Don't be concerned about being disloyal to your pain by being joyous. - Hazrat Inayat Khan

Joe: 1979- 7/2014

twistedmensa

• Embracing the suck since 1968!
It looks like I have a competing activity that may interfere with my attendance. My thirty year reunion is being held in the Denver area and the two possible dates are the weekends of July 16 and July 23. I guess I will just have to wait and see how everything unfolds. In a perfect world, Disneyland would be sometime around July 16, then to Denver for my reunion the weekend of July 23 and then continue north to Cheyenne Frontier Days for a little rodeo action!

Jen

• Global Moderator
I don't mess around when it comes to Disneyland! :)

Me neither!! lol

Michael797

As long as I'm logged in, thought I'd stop by - glad to see this is gaining some traction, considering I just booted a bago today. I don't care how bloody hot it is, the Widz World Tour must continue. Grace, I just might be able to keep up with you this time! :D

lcoxwell

I would like to propose that Actual Wild Wids at Disneyland Day be Thurs, July 21.

Since I teach and will have the summer off, and since July 21st falls between my June honeymoon cruise to Alaska and my August trip to NC for the arrival of my Nutmeg's (aka my daughter's) very first baby, I am all in for this. Can I say how excited I am that this is beginning to come together? After the difficult day that I have had today, I needed this bit of happiness in my life, right now!   ;D