Socializing > Widowbago Meetings

North East PA Bago? HECK YES! - I dare you..

(1/6) > >>

keeptrying:
Went to one Bago. Never hosted one, but what the heck.. what is the worst that can happen, right?
 Any suggestions would be great because I don't know what I am doing. I can cook though, and I have enough room if anyone needs a place to stay. Christmas season here, everyone doing their thing.. not really my thing. Time to try something new.
 My house.. eat, board games, if you have kids, we feed them junk food and let them get crazy.  If you don't have kids, you eat the junk food and get crazy! - Or, we can meet and grab some amazing pizza.. movie..   If you are up for it, have ideas and suggestions..   

HvnBound:
Hi. I set up my first minibago at 8 weeks out at an Olive Garden in St Louis....my home was a mess so there was no way I would invite anyone over. I think your idea is pretty cool - board games and food? Cool. I hope this takes off for you cause bagos are the best healing thing around. Good luck to you!

DonnaP:
Where is PA are you located?

And when were you thinking of doing this?

keeptrying:
Sccranton/Wilkes-Barre area.. Whenever anyone is up for it,,

quovadis:
I'm up for it - would prefer a weekend in mid-January, when all the holidays are over... I loved your 'bago testimonial, and was so pleased to meet you and all your beautiful children @ TooSoon's 'bago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version