Specific Situations > Other Circumstances

letters to the deceased

<< < (2/2)

Christopher:
I love your drive and sense of expectation. You had the right notion of what it is to be married. Writing out this letter was also an excellent step from a therapeutic perspective. You needed that hurt pushed out of your heart and you did it the right way.

I had to do my own therapy for being widowed, C-PTSD and Major Depression so I learned a lot about psychiatry, psychology and related fields. I've had a successful recovery and hopefully I can help others. That's why I can speak on a therapeutic perspective so casually.

I sincerely hope that the next one appreciates and honors you as you rightly deserve. That is, assuming you go and get a next one. I personally can't stand being alone but can't find a good woman to save my life. I've been looking in the wrong places.

I also wrote several letters to my late wife. Each time I dealt with a different but deeply intense emotion that was crippling me in life. By the time I found out that she had cheated on me with my brother, I was already so accustomed to coping with distress that it barely phased me. In fact, due to the level of anguish of being suddenly widowed as I was after 7 years of being with her, I am able to quickly adapt to any level of discomfort or offense at a rate that leaves other people uncomfortable.

If you have any questions, please do use my email (I'm not sure how to do this yet, I just know about the check box when signing up).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version