Young Widow Forum > General Discussion

Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!

<< < (2/80) > >>

canadiangirl:
Also an exciting night planned of housework til I pass out tonight!  If I get really tired I might watch "Meet the Romans with Mary Beard" on Youtube.  She is awesome, and always puts me to sleep.  Super sexy evening. Echoing feel better, LC.

lcoxwell:
Thank ya'll on the get well wishes.  I'm sure my dogs would appreciate it, if I would quit disturbing their naps with my coughing.   :D

TooSoon:
CG, I love my Romans and I love Mary Beard!  That's a great video; I show it in my class.  Life and Death in Pompeii is also a goodie.  And super-sexy, of course! 

Michael797:
Jeez, you wids are creeping me out. I'm home alone tonight working on music, but I frankly look pretty good - and I picture you all sitting around with day-old beards and scratching yourselves. Tell you what - if you need me, throw a flip-flop or something.

I do sincerely wish you all a lovely evening, though.

canadiangirl:

--- Quote from: TooSoon on March 14, 2015, 08:14:05 PM ---CG, I love my Romans and I love Mary Beard!  That's a great video; I show it in my class.  Life and Death in Pompeii is also a goodie.  And super-sexy, of course!

--- End quote ---

Mary Beard's Caligula.  Just fell asleep to it a few nights ago.  Super sexy too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version