Author Topic: Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!  (Read 67562 times)

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
Re: Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!
« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2015, 07:14:50 PM »
Thanks Donswife!  I too did laundry today.
Gone but not forgotten.....my Squish.

Miss you forever baby girl, my Pru!

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2015, 07:21:38 PM »
Just making chicken pasta Alfredo with 3 times more garlic than called for in the recipe :). Then I'll water the gardens and go to bed. Oh my exciting life.
I don't want it to be his legacy that his death destroyed me.
I need to honour his life by rebuilding my life.

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2015, 07:31:49 PM »
Yum BH2!  Can I come over and have some pasta?
Gone but not forgotten.....my Squish.

Miss you forever baby girl, my Pru!

lcoxwell

« Reply #108 on: June 06, 2015, 08:02:36 PM »
Once again, I have a killer migraine to get my evening off to a wonderful start. Thank God for delivery, so I didn't have to cook dinner. I suspect the salt intake from the food I just ate is a little higher than what I am supposed to be taking in, since my mini stroke.

I did not go see New Guy this weekend, because I have physical therapy first thing Monday morning. He and I have been texting back and forth, while I sit here with my cuddly four legged critter. I have been thinking how much I love my Pit Bull, Boo, and I appreciate that she is such an affectionate dog. I just wish she did not feel the urge to sit on top of me, pretty much every minute of the day, especially since it is around 90 degrees outside and not much cooler in the house. Warm licks and hot doggie breath is not nearly as much fun as one might expect.  :P
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 09:03:50 PM by lcoxwell »
"The highest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude." - Thornton Wilder

Thank you, my dearest Kenneth, for loving me and for giving me the best 13 years of my life.

rifatheroffour

• Widowed 1-13-13 joined YWBB 6-10-13 Loc: RI
« Reply #109 on: June 06, 2015, 08:46:28 PM »
Spent the day working at our scout camp rebuilding a road and then in the back yard with new edging around the back mulch bead and fire pit.  Nice shower and then homemade bacon egg and cheese sandwich for dinner.  Watching Jurassic Park with 3 out of 4 kids and reading board in between.
Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday.
Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.

Virgo

« Reply #110 on: June 06, 2015, 08:55:21 PM »
My daughters and I got our hair cut this morning. Then we went to Panera Bread for lunch. A little shopping after lunch. Then to the ice cream shop before we saw Pitch Perfect 2.  I fixed pasta for dinner. Now we're working through our shower routines. 2 down, 2 to go! Depending on what time we get finished with our showers we might watch Ferris Bueller. We bought it today at Target. We have to get up in the morning for church, so we'll see.
Jen

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2015, 03:31:15 AM »
Thanks MS it was garlicky delicious. Went to a neighbours bonfire and they were so happy to see me come over. First time in over 2 yrs. I guess I'm coming out of my shell. Even their 18 yr old came and gave me a hug. We had a nice times

singinmomo4

« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2015, 10:00:30 AM »
Seeing this title gave me a jolt of a memory.  When Rick was in the hospital, probably only a week before he died, he was getting his one and only chemo treatment.  They were also giving him something to reduce the potassium in his body, apparently he had too much.  Whatever it was, it made him have diarrhea really bad and he was spending much time on the porta potty in the room and I was there helping him.  He made a joke about our exciting Saturday night.  I laughed and said I was happy to be there sharing it with him.  I'd still rather be doing that with him than any Saturday night I've had since then.   
Rick, an amazing husband, father, fisherman & fisher of men with a servants heart who served God every day. ReRe, miss your smile & twinkle in your eye.

lcoxwell

« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2015, 03:42:48 PM »
Kenneth and I spent many nights like that, too, and there are times, when I truly miss it.

Thank you, my dearest Kenneth, for loving me and for giving me the best 13 years of my life.

lcoxwell

« Reply #114 on: June 20, 2015, 06:59:55 PM »
It's that time of the week, once again, to tell us all about your Sexy evening. Now, if I had been checking in last weekend, I could have told you about the wonderful day I spent at the beach with New Guy, and about our dinner boat cruise and evening under the stars. Now THAT was a sexy evening.  ;)

Alas, this week, my Saturday evening shall be anything, but sexy, as I am at home, where the temperatures hit a lovely 112 degrees outside, today. As is typical, the cooler decided to quit working, on the hottest day of the year, so far.  Needless to say, it's nice and toasty in my abode and far too hot for anything sexy.

Although....

I am half dressed, in order to keep as cool as possible. Maybe I am sexy, after all!  ;D

linda5

• My one, my only
« Reply #115 on: June 20, 2015, 09:17:09 PM »
Finally it stopped raining here and my grass was very long.  So I finished mowing my yard at 8:45 p.m.  .. it was just starting to get too dark.  Now I'm a big sweatball and just to tired to get in the shower right now.  Oh, these Saturday nights are so much fun!

momtokam

• Widowed September 2012
« Reply #116 on: June 20, 2015, 10:30:21 PM »
I've been running around all day, daughters soccer team car wash, younger ones had to go to a birthday party.....I drove all around a traffic filled city and I have a cold.....oh joy....feeling sorry for myself :-(

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #117 on: June 20, 2015, 10:55:14 PM »
Neighbour came over and we had a nice chat for a while then I watered my gardens and I came in the house and then to bed. Woohoo how's that for a wild Saturday night?  Over 2 yrs now and ugh. 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 10:59:33 PM by BrokenHeart2 »

Virgo

« Reply #118 on: June 20, 2015, 11:57:38 PM »
We had a family wedding this morning/afternoon.  A friend of mine is in a band and he had a gig tonight, so I took my two older daughters with me to listen to him play. Fun day!
Jen

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss

lcoxwell

« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2015, 07:01:44 PM »
Once again, Saturday evening is upon us (I think, though I am losing track of time, so I could be off a day, or two). I happen to be in pretty sad shape today, missing my Kenneth and just all around miserable, so I am hoping to live vicariously through the rest of you today. Tell me about your sexy selves and all your exciting plans.