Author Topic: Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!  (Read 66879 times)

Virgo

Re: Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!
« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2015, 09:08:26 PM »
I wore myself out working in the landscaping today. Yard work is hard work! My least favorite thing to do. I'm planning on doing more tomorrow. I'm rethinking my landscaping and planning on making it more low maintenance. I need to replace a few shrubs that died too.

Exciting Saturday!!! I bet you're all envious. :)
Jen

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2015, 10:37:55 PM »
Like most Saturdays, today was a work day- rather an uncharacteristically busy one. After work a bunch of us went out for Mexican to celebrate our co-worker's new job- we refused to call it a farewell party, since no one wants her to leave. The nice thing about nursing is that one can always stay "in the pool"-- come work once in awhile when needed.

Now I'm home and crashed on my bed, wishing desperately I was sharing it with something other than a pile of pillows and a stuffed hedgehog. Because desperation is sooooo sexy...  ::)
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2015, 05:23:11 PM »
CaptainsWife and I are having a sexy feast right now. Lobster, steamers, potatoes, grilled corn and wine (of course). No better way to spend a SWSN!
Gone but not forgotten.....my Squish.

Miss you forever baby girl, my Pru!

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #153 on: August 08, 2015, 06:09:21 PM »
I so wish I was with you ladies!  Have fun and yum on the dinner.
You will forever be my always.

Virgo

« Reply #154 on: August 08, 2015, 06:13:20 PM »
My daughters are staying the night with my in-laws. I probably should go out, but I'm enjoying lounging around in my pj's. Nice to enjoy the house while it's clean. :)  I think I'll work on some small projects and watch movies.
Jen

Jess

• Administrator
  • AKA Jezzy
« Reply #155 on: August 08, 2015, 06:22:28 PM »
Just got home a couple hours ago from my work trip. I have washed off the travel funk and am now comfortably changed into pajama shorts and t-shirt, flanked by my dogs that seemed to miss me over the past week. As for plans... I am wiped! Maybe ordering chinese or a pizza and just relaxing. Laundry can wait.
On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good. - Unknown

Don't be concerned about being disloyal to your pain by being joyous. - Hazrat Inayat Khan

Joe: 1979- 7/2014

twistedmensa

• Embracing the suck since 1968!
« Reply #156 on: August 08, 2015, 06:39:15 PM »
I am sooooo looking forward to an exciting evening of laundry.  Living the dream, my friends!

At least I finally have football to look forward to tomorrow!

JeanGenie

• Widowed 4-22-2013
    • Personal Blog
« Reply #157 on: August 08, 2015, 07:30:58 PM »
Made myself a large salad for dinner and now will sit down with a glass of sangria and The Hallmark channel!  Should be doing some work, but there's always tomorrow...
I miss how happy I was with you.

Lisa

• Global Moderator
« Reply #158 on: August 08, 2015, 10:04:35 PM »
Ice pack on my messed up knee on meds. Not a fan of icing unless it is frosting
"All the waves must reach the shore before the water calms"-Ray ♡

TooSoon

« Reply #159 on: August 08, 2015, 10:55:07 PM »
Canning quarts of marinara and watching Wet Hot American Summer on Netflix (brain drain!).

Virgo

« Reply #160 on: August 15, 2015, 08:54:32 PM »
Another Saturday night at home.
Jen

DavidsKtBeth

• 26 years old & widowed -- 6.24.15
« Reply #161 on: August 15, 2015, 09:05:31 PM »
I'm hanging out at my cousin 's with her new boyfriend.. who is my DH's fraternity brother.. who she met at my DH's funeral..
?Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.?

"You could meet somebody tomorrow who would have better intentions for you than someone you?ve known forever. Time means nothing, character does."

Jess

• Administrator
  • AKA Jezzy
« Reply #162 on: August 15, 2015, 09:10:06 PM »
Just ate way too much sushi and am now settling into a raw fish coma. Bloated is the new sexy.
On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good. - Unknown

Don't be concerned about being disloyal to your pain by being joyous. - Hazrat Inayat Khan

Joe: 1979- 7/2014

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #163 on: August 15, 2015, 09:33:32 PM »
Add me to the sexy list, then-- carnitas and homemade salsa, in my case. Now I'm watching Big Bang Theory, because ir makes me laugh hard enough to distract me from the tears that well up whenever it occurs to me how much I wish there was someone on the other end of the couch... hopefully rubbing my feet. Sigh.
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

TooSoon

« Reply #164 on: August 15, 2015, 09:36:37 PM »
just did a load of laundry comprised solely of...wait for it.....stuffies.  Super sexy.