Author Topic: Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!  (Read 67277 times)

momtokam

• Widowed September 2012
Re: Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!
« Reply #165 on: August 15, 2015, 10:16:20 PM »
Hosting my cousin's kids for a sleepover...6 kids in total with mine....

Super sexy Saturday night!

twistedmensa

• Embracing the suck since 1968!
« Reply #166 on: August 16, 2015, 02:07:45 AM »
The usual...football and laundry!  I am a creature of habit.

Virgo

« Reply #167 on: August 22, 2015, 04:07:43 PM »
I had plans to go out for dinner and to see a movie with a friend, but she cancelled. My daughters went over to my in-laws for a bit, so I'll at least have a few hours to myself. All I've done is clean so far. Sexy!
Jen

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #168 on: August 22, 2015, 04:11:26 PM »
I'm still at work-- 3 more hours, then I get to go home to 5 kids: my three, plus two sleepover guests. I better grab a couple of pizzas on the way. My mom, clever lady that she is, arranged to go out to see a play with my sister tonight, so it'll just be me and the hordes. O the joy.
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
« Reply #169 on: August 22, 2015, 04:39:01 PM »
Alone tonight. No dog. This is the lowest I've felt since Squish's death 3 years ago.  I'm getting all of the classic severe grief symptoms. No appetite, nauseous continuously, dreading going home, low quality sleep, tired all the time and depressed beyond belief.  I have been making it a point to try to get some excercise in on a daily basis to try to help with some of this.

Went out with my best friend, sister and her girlfriend for brunch today, but it doesn't change the fact that I came home to a completely empty house. The silence here is deafening. My heart is completely broken open and is bleeding.
Gone but not forgotten.....my Squish.

Miss you forever baby girl, my Pru!

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #170 on: August 22, 2015, 04:53:09 PM »
(((((((((((MS))))))))))))

Heart breaking for you tonight... I lost two furbabies this week, I'd like to think they're romping and snuggling their daddy over the Rainbow Bridge. So many hugs, sweetie... I am so, so sorry.
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
« Reply #171 on: August 22, 2015, 06:03:05 PM »
I'm so sorry Jen that you lost two fur babies this week. :(. Sending huge hugs your way.

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #172 on: August 22, 2015, 06:34:31 PM »
Sending you both hugs!
I am sitting home, with a glass of wine on the couch.  Getting ready to bring oldest back to college on Monday after a failed round one last year.  I'm nervous, trying to be confident and hopeful, I want so badly for him to be happy and successful.

Anyway, should be finishing unpacking those last 3 boxes in the dining room but the couch has sucked me in.
You will forever be my always.

SailorGirl

« Reply #173 on: August 22, 2015, 06:57:12 PM »
I'm working tonight, and NG is at the fire station until late late tonight.  I ordered takeout from the Mexican place up the street, so it's going to be a super sexy widowed Saturday night...

Jess

• Administrator
  • AKA Jezzy
« Reply #174 on: August 22, 2015, 07:54:30 PM »
Wearing the same pajamas I went to bed in last night and have fired up the xbox to play Elder Scrolls online. I didn't feel like leaving the house today so I ordered pizza and a sub. The pizza was lunch, the sub is dinner. Stand back people, you don't want to get burned by my hotness! :)

PS: Sending good thoughts to MS and Jen. So, so sorry for your losses.
On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good. - Unknown

Don't be concerned about being disloyal to your pain by being joyous. - Hazrat Inayat Khan

Joe: 1979- 7/2014

Guaruj

« Reply #175 on: August 22, 2015, 09:11:59 PM »
Quiet day for me, too. I took my parents to Costco so they could piggyback off my membership there. Went grocery shopping and had a decent workout at the gym. Had steak, french fries and half a bottle of wine for dinner. Popped in and out of the boards periodically. I'm actually getting tired now that it's 10 PM; I got up at 6 this morning (which is "sleeping in" for me since Catherine died).

I have happy memories of an awesome time in NYC two weeks ago. I'll call some friends up before next weekend.

|+|  M a r k  |+|

twistedmensa

• Embracing the suck since 1968!
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2015, 10:38:30 PM »
It's 8:30 and still 100 degrees >:(

Enjoying some football and baking a coffee cake. Thrill-a-minute life, I know. ;)

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
« Reply #177 on: August 29, 2015, 06:31:16 PM »
Attempting to shove food in my face at a local Outback Steakhouse. Yeah. Sitting at the bar by myself. I ate about 1/4 of my appetizer, but I still ordered and entree. I don't mind eating leftovers. This weekend has been really tough again already.

I went for a long drive this afternoon to get out of the house.

Jess

• Administrator
  • AKA Jezzy
« Reply #178 on: August 29, 2015, 06:47:07 PM »
What I should be doing: laundry

What I am actually doing: video games

Someone please tell me I need to start adulting.
On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good. - Unknown

Don't be concerned about being disloyal to your pain by being joyous. - Hazrat Inayat Khan

Jess

• Administrator
  • AKA Jezzy
« Reply #179 on: August 29, 2015, 06:50:30 PM »
Attempting to shove food in my face at a local Outback Steakhouse. Yeah. Sitting at the bar by myself. I ate about 1/4 of my appetizer, but I still ordered and entree. I don't mind eating leftovers. This weekend has been really tough again already.

I went for a long drive this afternoon to get out of the house.

You have been on my mind a lot. I am sending positive thoughts your way.