Author Topic: Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!  (Read 64899 times)

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!
« on: March 14, 2015, 07:02:02 PM »
Hi sex kittens!  Welcome to the world of sexy widowed Saturday night!  It is a time for us widows and widowers to gather together on what can be the loneliest night of the week.  I'm hanging out with the dog and watching some YouTube videos.
Gone but not forgotten.....my Squish.

Miss you forever baby girl, my Pru!

lcoxwell

Re: Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 07:08:21 PM »
Hello, from sunny CA! I have the flu and bronchitis, so I am quite lovely tonight, with my stringy hair, sickly pallor, and dark circles.  My voice has taken on a lovely, husky sound, and I can barely talk above a nice, sexy whisper.  I had to cancel weekend plans with my New Guy, but my two furry, four-legged critters are happy to keep me company, while I recline in bed and watch Netflix.
"The highest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude." - Thornton Wilder

Thank you, my dearest Kenneth, for loving me and for giving me the best 13 years of my life.

TooSoon

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 07:14:44 PM »
Hope you feel better, LC.  Super-sexy here with stringy hair, too, because who showers on a Saturday when clearly, one is not going anywhere?  So stringy hair and pjs it is.  Grading papers and watching The Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt on Netflix, which so far is hilarious.  Things will really heat up later when I take on laundry and dishes; if I am feeling like the cougar that I am maybe I will do some sexy widow purging, too, MissingSquish!

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 07:27:26 PM »
Count me in as hoping you feel better soon LC!  I showered today, so my hair is no longer stringy, as it was this morning.

IfIonlycould

• Joined YWBB 2008
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 07:37:32 PM »
Finally showered and washed hair too!  Just had thai food and beer...sitting around in yoga pants and a thermal shirt...not much happening....feel better lc!
We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest. We must learn to sail in high winds.
Aristotle Onassis

canadiangirl

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 07:51:29 PM »
Also an exciting night planned of housework til I pass out tonight!  If I get really tired I might watch "Meet the Romans with Mary Beard" on Youtube.  She is awesome, and always puts me to sleep.  Super sexy evening. Echoing feel better, LC.

lcoxwell

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 07:55:42 PM »
Thank ya'll on the get well wishes.  I'm sure my dogs would appreciate it, if I would quit disturbing their naps with my coughing.   :D

Thank you, my dearest Kenneth, for loving me and for giving me the best 13 years of my life.

TooSoon

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 08:14:05 PM »
CG, I love my Romans and I love Mary Beard!  That's a great video; I show it in my class.  Life and Death in Pompeii is also a goodie.  And super-sexy, of course! 

Michael797

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2015, 08:24:07 PM »
Jeez, you wids are creeping me out. I'm home alone tonight working on music, but I frankly look pretty good - and I picture you all sitting around with day-old beards and scratching yourselves. Tell you what - if you need me, throw a flip-flop or something.

I do sincerely wish you all a lovely evening, though.

canadiangirl

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2015, 08:49:17 PM »
CG, I love my Romans and I love Mary Beard!  That's a great video; I show it in my class.  Life and Death in Pompeii is also a goodie.  And super-sexy, of course!

Mary Beard's Caligula.  Just fell asleep to it a few nights ago.  Super sexy too.

Mangomom

• Widowed 8/10/12
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2015, 08:53:07 PM »
I went to a special award dinner for my fitness club tonight.  I was in a smokin' dress and heels.  It was over by 8:45 and I am home, face washed, fuzzy slippers on, all alone.  I am not fond of being a widow right now.

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2015, 09:07:22 PM »
Hugs mango mom.

In other news, I gave myself another trim tonight. I have really long hair, but only trimmed about 1/2 inch.

lcoxwell

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2015, 09:31:40 PM »
Jeez, you wids are creeping me out.

If it makes you feel better, Michael, I may be sick, but at least my legs are shaved, and I'm all lotioned up, so I smell good. ;D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 09:33:12 PM by lcoxwell »

Wheelerswife

• Widowed x 2.
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2015, 09:35:14 PM »
Hugs mango mom.

In other news, I gave myself another trim tonight. I have really long hair, but only trimmed about 1/2 inch.

TMI, my friend?  Maybe you should qualify this statement. 

:D

Maureen
Life is short.  Love with all you've got. 

Barry 11/29/55-9/22/09       John  1/16/57-1/11/14

Empathy  Developer  Responsibility  Adaptability Connectedness

rifatheroffour

• Widowed 1-13-13 joined YWBB 6-10-13 Loc: RI
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2015, 09:36:16 PM »
I am in thermals and a sweatshirt, tucked into my sleeping bag in a cabin with 3 guys and 17 kids...boy scout camping weekend.  Made corned beef and cabbage tonight for 30.  Tired and reading some of the posts before I sleep.  Everyone else is in for the night as well so it's pretty quiet.

Eta...hair is also stringy as I have not showered since friday....yeah camping, same with the 17 teenage boys!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 09:38:12 PM by rifatheroffour »
Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday.
Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.