Author Topic: Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!  (Read 64772 times)

Virgo

Re: Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2015, 09:43:08 PM »
Feel better LC!

My dad kept my girls all night last night, so I had the morning to myself. Of course I didn't do anything exciting, but I got some things done around the house. Now we're all home and just relaxing in our pj's.
Jen

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss

MrsDan

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2015, 09:46:24 PM »
Pajamas after a very long hard day. DD seems to have completely given up naps. Went to the grocery store, ear doctor, kid's party, dog walk. Ran into a very good friend of Dan's who informed me she's getting a divorce. Had the sensation of wanting to tell Dan, then the sensation that he should be the one telling me. DD had fun at the party but she's been crabby and clingy lately and I can't tell if it's because her ears are bothering her or if it's because I've coddled her too much now that she's been sick for so long.
You are the Bear of my heart dear,
And nothing can take that away.

Stargazer74

• Jamie, 35, Dec 2, 2014, Unknown Cause
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2015, 10:00:18 PM »
Hmm, I think Micheal described me pretty well, without the itch, of course.  Hope you get to feeling better soon LC, plenty of clear liquids and rest.
?Knock and it shall be opened.' But does knocking mean hammering and kicking the door like a maniac??
C.S. Lewis

?Her absence is like the sky, spread over everything.?
C.S. Lewis

RobFTC

• Lost Michelle to ovarian cancer 2010/11/07
    • Celtic Journeys radio show
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2015, 10:11:24 PM »
I am still in shorts, since I biked - my favorite gym, the bike trails, were darned nice today.  My cold is better, but it still convinced me I should stay home instead of heading down to the St. Patrick's Day parade this morning.  I am finally done planning my radio show tomorrow [1] after listening to some new music that came in the three weeks since I was last on.  It's time for a wee dram and to see what's good on the Tivo.

Take care,
Rob T

[1] Celtic Journeys, http://krfcfm.org, 2-4pm MT
There was something fishy about the butler.  I think he was a Pisces, probably working for scale.

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2015, 10:50:43 PM »
Just dragged my butt home after falling asleep at new guys place.  Wish I could just spend the night in the arms of a man instead of in this big empty bed.  Have to work tomorrow, so it's a little SNL and sleep here.
You will forever be my always.

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2015, 07:47:57 AM »
Hugs mango mom.

In other news, I gave myself another trim tonight. I have really long hair, but only trimmed about 1/2 inch.

TMI, my friend?  Maybe you should qualify this statement. 

:D

Maureen

Hair on my head, not anywhere else :). You're hysterical :)
Gone but not forgotten.....my Squish.

Miss you forever baby girl, my Pru!

Mangomom

• Widowed 8/10/12
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2015, 07:34:25 PM »
Here it is, another wild and crazy Saturday night. I am in my bedroom with three dogs hiding out because my 15 year old daughter has a social life.  I have 20 kids hanging out for game night in my kitchen, dining room and family room.

I think it's time to rethink my "no tv in the bedroom" rule since I'm he only one ever in here... :-/

Wheelerswife

• Widowed x 2.
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2015, 07:46:14 PM »
I'm sitting at my computer, supposedly working on a paper/project on grief support for college students.  I'm wearing a tie-dyed t-shirt and jeans and my hair has sand in it from working in the yard earlier.  Looks like I'll need a shower before I hit the sack.  I'm drinking....water....and wishing I had a Cadbury Egg.

Maureen (spelled correctly this time...RIFF!)
Life is short.  Love with all you've got. 

Barry 11/29/55-9/22/09       John  1/16/57-1/11/14

Empathy  Developer  Responsibility  Adaptability Connectedness

JeanGenie

• Widowed 4-22-2013
    • Personal Blog
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2015, 08:59:02 PM »
Sitting here in my jeans and hoodie after a long day caring for Mom.  Drinking a tall, cold bottle of....sparkling water!
Going to go put on my pj's and watch some sappy Hallmark movie by myself and probably fall asleep within 30 mins!
I miss how happy I was with you.

Lisa

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2015, 09:04:21 PM »
In pjs in my room watching uconn women play basketball while packing for Monday's trip to Florida.
"All the waves must reach the shore before the water calms"-Ray ♡

lcoxwell

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2015, 09:04:54 PM »
This is me, checking in.  Thankfully, I am in much better shape this week, than last.  I am currently sitting out on New Guy's patio, enjoying the fresh air and a gentle breeze.  I've got on a pair of denim shorts and a hoodie that says, "California Paradise Love" on it.  My feet are bare, my legs are shaved, and my long hair is blowing in the breeze.  I also smell good, because I put lotion on a few minutes ago.  Right now, as I am typing this, I am looking over at my guy and watching him read.  I love these quiet times with him.

By the way, Maureen, I now have an intense craving for Cadbury Eggs, and there are none to be had, at the moment.  Thanks a lot!   :P
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 09:11:04 PM by lcoxwell »
"The highest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude." - Thornton Wilder

Thank you, my dearest Kenneth, for loving me and for giving me the best 13 years of my life.

RobFTC

• Lost Michelle to ovarian cancer 2010/11/07
    • Celtic Journeys radio show
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2015, 09:25:32 PM »
Mangomom, I am hiding out in my office as my girls have a sleepover.  They are tame, though - one friend, watching Wreck It Ralph.  Only the timid cat really has reason to hide.

When do I get to do sleepovers?  I'd even buy footy pajamas if I had to do so.

Take care,
Rob T
There was something fishy about the butler.  I think he was a Pisces, probably working for scale.

Wheelerswife

• Widowed x 2.
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2015, 09:38:12 PM »
Rob, I just can't picture you in footy pajamas....

Maureen
Life is short.  Love with all you've got. 

Barry 11/29/55-9/22/09       John  1/16/57-1/11/14

Empathy  Developer  Responsibility  Adaptability Connectedness

Mangomom

• Widowed 8/10/12
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2015, 09:47:41 PM »
Seriously!!!  When do I get to do sleepovers?  I would promise NOT to wear footy pajamas!  ;)

All kids are gone and I'm down to one dog.  Sigh...  Totally feeling the quiet these days.

rifatheroffour

• Widowed 1-13-13 joined YWBB 6-10-13 Loc: RI
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2015, 09:54:59 PM »
hello there, hoodie and my long johns.  Watching some really bad pilot of a show that will never go anywhere with my kids. Well at least three of them.  Why? Because #3 was all pissy last night about not "EVER" getting got watch what he wants.  Now its my turn, Moonrise Kingdom...
Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday.
Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.