Author Topic: Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!  (Read 67424 times)

donswife

Re: Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!
« Reply #315 on: April 25, 2016, 07:17:29 AM »
Love duval and bourbon bar sponsored "drag race"
I think we need a bago I key west
My everything

Mrskro

« Reply #316 on: September 03, 2016, 08:56:37 PM »
Well, a long weekend Sexy Widowed Saturday Night.  Had a bonfire with the kids, and now watching the Comedy station, and honestly, I'm kinda liking it.  Relaxing before the craziness of school begins.

cathyr

« Reply #317 on: September 04, 2016, 12:34:50 AM »
Watching "To Sir with Love".........oldie but goodie, especially for educators, even better drinking with some Chardonnay.  Never get tired of that old film....or wine!

AprilRain

« Reply #318 on: September 04, 2016, 07:58:35 AM »
Just found this thread and it brought back all my sexy widowed Saturday nights from the last six months. Pretty much all the same, sitting alone on the couch (with an occasional visit from my cat) with a glass of wine, falling asleep watching tv. Twice I've fallen asleep with said glass of wine in my hand and spilled it all over myself and the couch. Now THERE'S some Saturday night excitement!

Wheelerswife

• Widowed x 2.
« Reply #319 on: September 04, 2016, 09:49:00 AM »
Was yesterday Saturday?  I can't keep track.  I finished a 2 day job of painting my kitchen.  I was tired, but not settled enough to go to sleep.  So I kept a fellow wid company on the phone for awhile.  It's a long holiday weekend, and i am putting my kitchen back together, culling things I don't want and don't use, doing some homework, and visiting a friend in the hospital.

Maureen
Life is short.  Love with all you've got. 

Barry 11/29/55-9/22/09       John  1/16/57-1/11/14

Empathy  Developer  Responsibility  Adaptability Connectedness

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
« Reply #320 on: September 10, 2016, 07:32:14 PM »
Another Sexy Saturday night is upon us again!  I'm doing my usual, sitting on the couch with the dog. We had an exciting day at his rescue's reunion picnic today. I succeeded at not adopting another dog today.
Gone but not forgotten.....my Squish.

Miss you forever baby girl, my Pru!

geminigirl

« Reply #321 on: September 10, 2016, 08:46:03 PM »
This is my first sexy Saturday night with all you super sexy wids. I'm looking especially foxy right now in sweat pants and a ratty old t-shirt and my hair piled high in a flirty bun. I just spent an hour and twenty minutes trying to get my two year old to sleep and now that she's finally sleeping I'm ready to party (not really.)

My mom is actually staying the night at my house tonight so if I wanted to go out I guess I technically could but I don't have anyone to go out with. She lives about an hour away and since my husband died she's been coming down to my house every other week for a day or two so I can run errands without the baby. Today I went shopping and bought myself my very first pair of skinny jeans. Normally this world be very exciting news that I'm thin enough to wear skinny jeans but somehow losing forty pounds because I'm too devastated to eat doesn't warrant a celebration. I'll probably return the stupid jeans and continue to wear my sweats. What's the point of rockin cute jeans if my husband can't see me in them?

Just another depressing Saturday night, this makes 15 in a row now and I expect a lifetime of them.

sikeuritgadeun

« Reply #322 on: September 10, 2016, 10:41:31 PM »
First time posting on this Sexy Widowed Saturday Night.  I'm alone, dog snoring at my feet and a cat on my lap.  Watching a Bob Newhart rerun . Ha, Good times!  Glass of wine and all's good.  Please don't be jealous!!
Wishing everyone a calm night :)
Love doesn't remain in memories, it remains in the heart.

“You know that place between sleep and awake? The place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.”
— Peter Pan

daysofelijah

« Reply #323 on: September 11, 2016, 10:41:45 AM »
I ran around catching Pokemon with my four kids all afternoon and into the evening yesterday. It was a great time until the mosquitoes forced us inside!
Amy, mom to four (14,13,9,5)

soloact

« Reply #324 on: September 11, 2016, 08:27:29 PM »
Checking in a day late. I was at McDonald's last evening seated with a group of super seniors who were discussing their labor and delivery.

Do I win?  :P

TooSoon

« Reply #325 on: November 05, 2016, 06:22:04 PM »
Time to bring this classic thread back! 

Seven fifteen pm and I've got the ratty old hoodie on, the feet up and poured the glass of Malbec so though I now have a sexy widower to share all of this Saturday night sexiness with, it is still about as sexy as it always was....things could get really racy around here in a little while when we both break out the novels we're reading and fall asleep by nine thirty.

Anyone else reporting for duty? 

mmg19

« Reply #326 on: November 05, 2016, 06:38:34 PM »
Love this Too Soon.  How ironic that I just saw your post and my sexy widower and I are doing the same thing.  It is doubtful that we make it to 9:30 before falling asleep.  Life is good.

imissdow

« Reply #327 on: November 05, 2016, 07:07:40 PM »
Toosoon: I was lamenting the other day that my life has changed so much. Yet after reading you post I relized that really it hasn't. The big difference is now I just do all the same stuff by myself. Yup there were days I was bored even when My LH was alive. I will probally be up till 10. Watch come net flix and work on my never ending pile of laundry. I bought stuff to hang shelves maybe I'll do that as well.  It sure is quiet here even with my dog snoring .

twin_mom

« Reply #328 on: November 05, 2016, 07:47:15 PM »
I think I get the fun award tonight- my 13 year old twins decided they wanted to watch Clifford the big red dog, complete with ongoing commentary critiquing it and questioning why I let them watch it when they were little. Then the girl went to bed and the boy is playing his banjo for me and singing in monotone, asking me if he's staying in key. I lied.

TooSoon

« Reply #329 on: November 05, 2016, 08:14:44 PM »
Um, twin_mom, you win.  Hands down.  No question.  I'm so brain dead from the work week and schlepping the children around Valley Forge National Park today to try to convince them history is important/fun that Clifford the Big Red Dog sounds really, really good right about now.