Author Topic: Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!  (Read 69276 times)

Virgo

Re: Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2015, 10:24:32 PM »
I get most Friday evenings to myself thanks to my dad and in-laws. I suppose I need to find a willing participant for sleepovers. :)

Not much going on here tonight either. My daughters were entertaining themselves with snap chat. I was chatting online with a friend in between cleaning. Then we watched a movie. Now they're all getting ready for bed. We're planning on going to church in the morning, getting a bite for lunch, and then seeing a movie. It sounds like my in-laws, sister in-law, and niece are joining us too. Should be fun (seriously.) I get along with my in-laws.
Jen

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss

Questions

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2015, 05:25:55 AM »
It's actually Sunday morning now but I'm still on Saturday (can't sleep).
Just a quiet evening at home with my cats & my fish (who make lousy conversationlists but provide some comic relief & a sense of not being quite so alone.
I decided to do something novel for a change & not get blotto drinking Tequilla tonight.
Not sure it was a good idea but at least I won't be hungover tomorrow.
What an uplifting post, huh?  Sorry, I just hate living alone & am too shy to venture out anywhere.
The TV will be my lover tonight. It doesn't care if my hair isn't done or my clothes don't match  :-X

lcoxwell

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2015, 08:48:53 PM »
Good evening from sunny CA. It's been gorgeous day out here, and the evening is off to a lovely start. I have a date night planned, with dinner out and a play. Hope you all have a wonderful evening.  ;)
"The highest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude." - Thornton Wilder

Thank you, my dearest Kenneth, for loving me and for giving me the best 13 years of my life.

TooSoon

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2015, 09:35:02 PM »
That sounds lovely!  Enjoy!  I am in my pjs with my Saturday night date.  His name is Malbec.  And he brought a friend along called Netflix.  A menage a trois as it were.

Sugarbell

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2015, 09:50:49 PM »
Campfire...now watching Mountain Monsters on Destination -America-my daughters favorite show (these guys are from this area-I got 3 of them coming to my kids birthday party)

Sons downstairs with my guy friend watching UK in basketball.

Living on the wild side in my neck of the woods!
B.W.H. 9/24/2007

Questions

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2015, 10:15:29 PM »
Is it Saturday again already?

I went to bed last night feeling under the weather with an itchy throat & ear. That went away by this morning so I got busy in my front yard mowing/edging/weeding/trimming/raking.
5 hrs later I feel like I've been hit by a train. I feel completely wiped out. Too exhausted to even cook dinner for myself. I planned to make spaghetti tonight & have all the ingredients, just zero energy.. & grumpy? Oh man.

Maybe it's the wonky weather here. One day it's upper 80's & the next it's in the lower 60's.
I'm probably getting a cold due to all the fluctuation.

The good news is it's supposed to rain over the next few days. We're in our 4th year of a severe drought here. Rumor has it that if things don't turn around it'll become illegal to water our lawns.
I guess that would mean less mowing which at the moment doesn't sound half bad, lol.

Party on..
I'm going to curl up with the kitties & a movie tonight.
I thought of building a fire but am too lazy even to do that much.
Wish I had a husband to spoil me. Having to do everything all the time regardless of how crappy I'm feeling sucks. & my sadiversary is Easter so feeling nostalgic & not in a good way tonight.
I know you all get it..

(((hugs to all)))

Baylee627

• Widowed on 3/13/14
    • dawiddahood
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2015, 11:48:25 PM »
If the definition of "sexy" has been expanded to include lodging myself on the couch, wearing a collegiate tee and Adidas pants, I'm in! I'll even throw in a glass (or two) of Moscato whilst watching my Lifetime movie, just to add some "sizzle".

Not that I need that with my hair swept up into a messy bun.

But just sayin'.

Baylee
Though lovers be lost, love shall not, and death shall have no dominion--Dylan Thomas

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2015, 12:07:24 AM »
I love my Wids. We'll figure it out some day.  Sweet dreams to all of you.
I don't want it to be his legacy that his death destroyed me.
I need to honour his life by rebuilding my life.

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2015, 07:48:48 PM »
Another sexy widowed Saturday night is upon us!  What are you guys doing?

I'm relaxing on the couch with my (mostly better) dog.
Gone but not forgotten.....my Squish.

Miss you forever baby girl, my Pru!

rifatheroffour

• Widowed 1-13-13 joined YWBB 6-10-13 Loc: RI
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2015, 07:53:36 PM »
I'm also relaxing on the couch, three of four kids, watching The Day After Tomorrow.  Began to clear my garage today and have plans to make major progress with the kids help on Sunday.
Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday.
Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2015, 08:19:50 PM »
I am now on the couch after a nice dinner at home with New Guy, his kids and my youngest. But here I am, like every night, facing going to bed alone. 

Well, a drink and a cookie on the couch.  So much for my will power!
You will forever be my always.

Wheelerswife

• Widowed x 2.
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2015, 08:27:55 PM »
I finally finished the paper I'd been trying to make myself write for a couple of days.  Tomorrow?  I'm going to work on...another paper.  Such is the life...

Maureen
Life is short.  Love with all you've got. 

Barry 11/29/55-9/22/09       John  1/16/57-1/11/14

Empathy  Developer  Responsibility  Adaptability Connectedness

Baylee627

• Widowed on 3/13/14
    • dawiddahood
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2015, 09:47:44 PM »
Let's see, distraught and reprising a fab, one-woman "ugly cry" rendition which is freaking out my dogs (fur children).

#seriouslysexy

Baylee 

Though lovers be lost, love shall not, and death shall have no dominion--Dylan Thomas

SoVerySad

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2015, 10:28:37 PM »
Aw, sending you tight hugs, Baylee. I just got back from picking up my daughter from the musical she is playing in (Sweeney Todd). Both kids went straight to bed, so I did, too. But sleep is alluding me once again. Comfy nightshirt and purring kitty snuggled against me. Waiting for SNL to start.

Sweet dream wishes for all of you...
Without you, Baby, I'm not me.

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2015, 10:43:42 PM »
I'm almost never off on weekends (and I've had two in a row, wow!), so I'm rarely up this late on a Saturday night (unless insomnia strikes). I just got home from seeing my sister in another musical, Nine-- not the caliber of the shows I saw last week in NYC ;) but they did a good job. I violated my "no soda" policy and drank a Cherry Coke, so I'll be up for awhile. Guess it's back to stats for me-- cramming for the final. Once that's done, no more statistics, ever!! Woohoo!!

Hugs, y'all.
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton