Author Topic: Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!  (Read 66923 times)

Lost35

Re: Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2015, 12:16:57 AM »
I wish I was sitting with Baylee, just so the evening wasn't so difficult...

Otherwise it is par-for-the-course; me, wine, dogs, cat, guinea pig.

SoVerySad

« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2015, 07:29:25 PM »
How is everyone tonight? I hope well. I'm checking some of my son's schoolwork - right now a PP Presentation on the importance of honeybees. I have the White House Correspondents' Dinner on C-Span. Ordered in Chinese for the kids for dinner, because I didn't feel like going to the store today. Who can top my exciting evening?
Without you, Baby, I'm not me.

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2015, 08:02:39 PM »
Meh. Went grocery shopping tonight, am currently sulking over my fairly new single status.  I miss my ex bf, though I know I did the right thing by breaking it off with him.

A random guy I had been in contact with over a year ago messaged me. I agreed to coffee tonight without remembering who he was. I'm flaking out on it.  Do not feel like leaving the house.

Was on the online dating sites tonight as well, and I'm feeling extremely frustrated.

Sorry for my rant. Just not feeling good right now.
Gone but not forgotten.....my Squish.

Miss you forever baby girl, my Pru!

Wheelerswife

• Widowed x 2.
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2015, 08:50:41 PM »
I'm writing a paper for my group counseling class.  Anyone want to write it for me?

Obviously, if I am here, I am not exactly focused, am I?

Maureen
Life is short.  Love with all you've got. 

Barry 11/29/55-9/22/09       John  1/16/57-1/11/14

Empathy  Developer  Responsibility  Adaptability Connectedness

rifatheroffour

• Widowed 1-13-13 joined YWBB 6-10-13 Loc: RI
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2015, 09:07:34 PM »
I spent the day working on a Duck Race...

http://public.westerlychamber.org/events/details/17th-annual-pawcatuck-river-duck-race-7376

Two younger sons away for a band trip, my daughter at a birthday sleepover and my oldest exhausted from the day's activities (plus his GF is on the same band trip as his brothers, LOL!)

We had dinner together and now he is in bed while read, post and watch Star Trek Voyager episodes under the fuzzy blanket.
Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday.
Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.

TooSoon

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2015, 09:26:18 PM »
Super-sexy over here in PA.  In pajamas since 6, kid asleep, now bagging up the smorgasbord of food I cooked last night (in nightly attempt to kill time) to put into the freezer (who am I cooking for exactly?) and about to put on last week's episode of Mad Men.  At least they are sexy on Man Men. 

RobFTC

• Lost Michelle to ovarian cancer 2010/11/07
    • Celtic Journeys radio show
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2015, 09:35:04 PM »
Hockey, chenneling Julian with a rum-and-coke, and feeling OK on this honors-music-and-recital weekend.  That and laundry.

Take care,
Rob T
There was something fishy about the butler.  I think he was a Pisces, probably working for scale.

rifatheroffour

• Widowed 1-13-13 joined YWBB 6-10-13 Loc: RI
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2015, 09:37:23 PM »
I should do laundry but that would require a level of motivation that I lack at this moment.
Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday.
Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.

Baylee627

• Widowed on 3/13/14
    • dawiddahood
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2015, 09:43:46 PM »
Is watching Bridesmaids in my p.j.'s  and wolfing down a heaping bowl of cereal (Golden Grahams) sexy?

If so, I'm white-hot tonight!

Baylee
Though lovers be lost, love shall not, and death shall have no dominion--Dylan Thomas

TooSoon

« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2015, 09:45:20 PM »
No laundry allowed on sexy widowed Saturday nights!  I'm saving that for sexy widowed Sunday night. 

Mr C

• It's Your Heart
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2015, 10:16:59 PM »
Joining this thread since I already have my pajamas on. Although, maybe I should head over to the confession thread to admit that I never changed out of my pajamas today.

Frozen pizza is in the oven for dinner. A beer and watching the end of the hockey game should round out the night.
Mrs.C, You have been my Sweetheart, Best Friend and Love since 1987. You will be my Wife forever and ever and ever. Love Always, Mr. C

Virgo

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2015, 12:05:59 AM »
Got up early and out of the house for a spa day with my daughters. Afterwards we went out for lunch, then did some shopping. Busy day! I was definitely ready to get my shower and put my pj's on. I ended my evening messaging with two single men. Church in the morning, so I should go to bed soon.
Jen

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss

Virgo

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2015, 11:57:09 PM »
Technically it's Saturday, but early morning. I made myself a strawberry daiquiri. Mentioned it on Facebook...minds blown. Lol! I haven't had alcohol for almost 20 years. My body is used to water. I don't even drink pop. My girls are staying the night with my dad, so I figured why not? It was good, but I'm definitely a lightweight.
Jen

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss

widowat33

« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2015, 01:02:17 AM »
Yum..strawberry daiquiris are my favourite drink!
I haven't really drank in years either..now I'm almost afraid to.
Although I suppose our bar tabs could be cheap if we were to go to the bar, one drink and done,lol!

Baylee627

• Widowed on 3/13/14
    • dawiddahood
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2015, 09:56:34 AM »
I'd like to be headed out for drinks (drink?) with Virgo and WA33! Another cheap drunk here!

Instead, I'm helping to chaperone my 9 year old nephew's birthday party.

Now if that isn't smokin' sexy...

Baylee
Though lovers be lost, love shall not, and death shall have no dominion--Dylan Thomas