Author Topic: Yeah, so Valentine's Day...  (Read 2755 times)

Guaruj

Re: Yeah, so Valentine's Day...
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2016, 08:19:12 PM »
It was incredibly cold here today. I took two heart-shaped cookies to Catherine's grave. I left one for her while I at the other. Then I did a few errands and went home.

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2016, 08:20:15 PM »
I actually had a really nice day. Hung out with my dog, watched a movie and ate Nutella from the jar.
Gone but not forgotten.....my Squish.

Miss you forever baby girl, my Pru!

skytrancegirl

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2016, 09:07:03 AM »
most of the weekend kept busy. wasn't just vday, it was also 1 month that he is gone. Went out to the flea market in the morning with my father in law, then for lunch with my mom. I did scratch off some lottery tickets for my sweetheart, he loved those things.That all ended at about 3pm, i laid down and passed out and didnt wake up until it was time for work today.
Justin D. 7/12/83-1/14/16 My husband, best friend and soul mate will be in my heart forever

MrsDan

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2016, 09:34:21 AM »
My mom visited this weekend, so my BF came over for dinner and they met. It was he and DD's second meeting; they played a little bit and she seemed very comfortable with him. We spent a bit of time after DD went to bed visiting with my mom, then went to his place. It was very nice.
You are the Bear of my heart dear,
And nothing can take that away.

lcoxwell

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2016, 08:00:10 PM »
I have been sick for the last few weeks, and so has New Guy. This means I am not only late in responding to this thread, but I also spent Valentines' Day alone. The two of us met briefly to exchange cards and small gifts a few days later, but were both still feeling so poorly that we decided to just make it a short visit and nothing more. As far as Valentines' Days go, I can honestly say I have experienced far more romantic ones in the past.
"The highest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude." - Thornton Wilder

Thank you, my dearest Kenneth, for loving me and for giving me the best 13 years of my life.