Author Topic: (((((lcoxwell)))))  (Read 992 times)

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
(((((lcoxwell)))))
« on: March 10, 2016, 09:55:57 AM »
Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you today. (((((HUGS)))))

23 months for me... it's a Thursday, and I'm at work. Feels like deja vu. I've already warned my coworkers that I might be fragile...

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

Tweety76

Re: (((((lcoxwell)))))
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 11:19:40 AM »
Me too <3

lcoxwell

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 01:05:02 AM »
((((Jen))))  You are such an angel! Thank you so very much. I have been thinking of you all day, too, and wish that I had had time to come here earlier in the day to see this. Last night, I barely slept, at all, somewhat like I did that final night Kenneth was alive, as I waited for him to take his final breath. This morning, I remember watching the clock and thinking that two years ago at this time, was when he died.

Though there were a few sad moments in the day, and I had a bit of a migraine for much of the day, I managed to make it through most of the day without completely falling apart. Thankfully, New Guy thought it might be easier, if I did not have to spend the entire evening alone; so, he and I had dinner together and spent some low key, quiet time at my place. He didn't stay too late, though, so that I would also have some time to come here or to have some time alone with my memories, as well.
"The highest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude." - Thornton Wilder

Thank you, my dearest Kenneth, for loving me and for giving me the best 13 years of my life.

lcoxwell

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 01:05:42 AM »
Me too <3

Thank you, Tweety! (((Hugs)))
"The highest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude." - Thornton Wilder

Thank you, my dearest Kenneth, for loving me and for giving me the best 13 years of my life.

SoVerySad

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 06:54:47 PM »
Adding tight hugs from me as well, L...
Without you, Baby, I'm not me.