Author Topic: Hello Florida  (Read 993 times)

Beyondlife

Hello Florida
« on: March 20, 2016, 06:31:18 PM »
Hi,
Do you have any Florida groups that get together?  I will be moving to Tavares (near the Villages/Orlando) area in July.
Our Michigan group sort of fizzled out.  We still love each other but don't get together. :(
Hoping to meet some of you in Florida.
?There is a sacredness in tears. They are not a mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.?

― Washington Irving

Max2507

Re: Hello Florida
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 06:46:06 PM »
I live on the east coast, southeast from there and know 1 wid from Tampa area that is west from there. I think Bear lives around there though. We had a get together in January.

Beyondlife

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 08:22:23 PM »
it would be awesome to meet people
?There is a sacredness in tears. They are not a mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.?

― Washington Irving

Max2507

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 09:19:35 PM »
Once you get settled let's set up a lunch bago or something. I know Tavares, my grandmother was from there

Beyondlife

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 12:49:38 AM »
sounds wonderful!  thanks

― Washington Irving

Lisa

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 04:08:24 PM »
there is a florida widows and widowers facebook group
"All the waves must reach the shore before the water calms"-Ray ♡