Author Topic: going back to work  (Read 2870 times)

sandrine2279

Re: going back to work
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2016, 04:22:01 AM »
Hello,
thank you TofinoMan.
unfortunately, my beloved bear spent quite a lot of time at my office and around my office with me. in a small town.... so even being in my office is heartbreaking (I can't leave my job quickly anyway) and walking outside is walking where we used to be together....
I'll be two months out next saturday. what a nightmare....
Hugs
sandrine

sandrine2279

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2016, 03:31:46 AM »
Today....tow months ago was hour last day at home. seven weeks ago, we buried him.

today.  rare time alone in my office. crying in the closets...... If I was one of my own clients, I would run away....

AubreeAnn

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2016, 06:39:55 AM »
Sending you hugs Sandrine!!

Kater

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2016, 11:45:53 AM »
Sandrine, I wish there were words to take even a little bit of the hurt away.  Sending you hugs.

sandrine2279

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2016, 12:14:31 PM »
thank you all for your kind support.
hugs

TofinoMan

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2016, 06:30:31 PM »
I am powerless to do so, but wish I could take your pain away Sandrine.
I have a daughter named Boo, a dog called Stick, and a truck named Zane Grey. My neighbors think I am nuts when they hear me yell Boo and Stick get in Zane.
Best part is neighbors leave the crazy guy alone.....

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2016, 11:01:59 AM »
(((((HUGS)))))) I wish I had more...
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

sandrine2279

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2016, 12:50:44 PM »
thank you Jean. it's already a lot havind all of you there... without widda and wonderful people reading, listening and explaining I would be really alone with this so deep grief.

(((Hugs))))

Dianne34

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2016, 01:08:42 PM »
Hi there,

am reading these posts to gear up as I'll go back to work tomorrow morning for the first time. I had only joined the company two weeks prior to disaster striking and my husband unexpectedly being torn from our lives, but fortunately my employer has been very supportive and allowing me to do things at my own pace. It was my choice to start back up - a luxury position I am well aware. Hope it will bring some distraction, if anything a way to spend the hours. Who knows, it might even take my mind of it for a little while. But the downside of that is that the moment of remembering Always comes to kick you in the gut. The depressing reality is that I can wait one more month, or two, or a year, but I fear (and know) this pain will still be the same. So I might as well. Not in the least for being a single parent with a mortgage and all.

@sandrine2279, it must be so hard having your workplace be so connected to your husband, indeed what a nightmare... And how cruel that you - and most of us here - were forced to live such nightmares. I hope you will in time find somewhat of a balance at work, or something, I don't know. Something better than this.