Author Topic: Lurking  (Read 1366 times)

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
Lurking
« on: August 13, 2016, 11:02:29 AM »
I'm sorry, y'all... I'm here (sort of) but I don't have it in me right now to speak up. Please know I'm thinking of you all. <3
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

SoVerySad

Re: Lurking
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 12:03:56 PM »
I'm having a little trouble participating right now myself. Lately, I have started so many replies and then didn't feel I could find the words I needed to. (Yep, me, the wordy one, unable to find words!). Like you, my heart is always full of concern for our fellow members. Love you, Jen!

Tight hugs...
Without you, Baby, I'm not me.

Lisa

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 02:08:20 AM »
Virtual hugs all around
"All the waves must reach the shore before the water calms"-Ray ♡

momtokam

• Widowed September 2012
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 09:35:53 AM »
Hugs Jen....

I haven't been up to a lot of posting on here either lately.
I am thinking about you though. I know it sucks. I wish I could take away some of your pain.

Amor

• Amor Para Siempre
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 06:40:34 PM »
Thank you for thinking of us all.  (Hugs)
Amor

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 07:53:59 AM »
(((Jen)))
You will forever be my always.

kjs1989

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2016, 09:48:00 AM »
Same here, Jen. So many on here write so eloquently and convey the thoughts that are within me, but in my sometimes (and often) garbled state of mind I can't seem to transfer those thoughts to meaningful sentences.

Hugs to all and please carry on.  I learn so much from all of you.

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2016, 03:00:07 PM »
Some days are better than others... mostly I'm just resigned to a long empty life, and I hate it. I know I need a to make a serious change, but I don't have a clue what to do or how to even begin to figure it out. I'm just... stuck. And I guess I'll stay that way until I accept the stuck-ness. Embrace it. Love it. Ha! impossible. >:(

Every time I think about it, I start to cry. It's like that line from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: "The hours are good, but now that you mention it, the actual minutes are lousy." My life in a nutshell. Honestly... I often just wish it could be over. I'm so tired of trying to make something of it. Some people look at it and say "look at all the possibilities!" That is, of course, the appropriate attitude, and I try to see it that way... I really do. But my default setting is more "omg it's all unknown and freaking TERRIFYING."

I don't want to do this anymore. :(
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

linda5

• My one, my only
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2016, 06:44:14 PM »
I'm also "lurking."  Some days I'm doing pretty good and others, not.  When I'm having one of those bad days, I come to this website and I do feel better.  Hugs Jen!