Author Topic: Inappropriate thoughts?  (Read 1705 times)

IronGirl

Re: Inappropriate thoughts?
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2017, 02:02:49 PM »
I can completely relate to the thoughts . I am only just under a month in and all I can think about is sex! I feel terrible about it but I also think its my coping mechanism as if I think about nice and pleasurable things I don't have to deal with the sad bits. I also think that the past 9 months haven't been active due to my DH have chemo and side affects, so maybe part of it is the itch that needs to be scratched!!

momof2obs

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2017, 02:07:16 PM »
Wow, I'm glad to see that I'm not alone.  Tomorrow will be three months since my husband passed and sex is certainly on the mind.  It's been over a year since I've had because of his illness and the effects of chemo. While I do feel guilty that he's been gone physically only 3 months, I also feel as if he really was taken from me long before that.

Ursula

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2017, 12:13:57 PM »
We are all so different in our needs and defining our comfort zones. There are no inappropriate thoughts, they are only thoughts .... As long as everybody is on the same page, be safe and enjoy. I am 3 years out and can't imagine being with another man yet. I thought then, I want to have sex with this man for the rest of my life, he died a couple of years later... well, when the urge pops up, nothing wrong with a little DIY and no harm done. As for me, one-night stands always made me look for things that were not there and left me feel empty.
Por que tu fuego a?n me quema, sin ti las noches son eternas,
tu aroma sigue aqu?, no me deja ir.. Por m?s que intente y quiera olvidarte, yo nunca lograre dejarte, cautivo de este amor sincero esclavo de tu voz.. Por que estoy am?ndote, so??ndose, aunque no est?s aqu?..
Y yo te esperare, amor aunque los a?os lleguen sin querer (Marc Anthony)