Specific Situations > Other Circumstances

Suspected Cheating AFTER Death

<< < (2/2)

nonesuch:
I suspect my husband cheated, and I have an idea who it may have been.  I was kind of puzzled after his memorial service, about someone who didn't attend.  I've never confronted her.  From what I know of her, she may be the type to sort of compartmentalize a sexual relationship, and truly never intend to break up a marriage.  There would be no point in pursuing it.  It's my philosophy that there's no point in pursuing an answer when 1) the answer is 99% likely to make you unhappy and 2) there's nothing you can do to fix the situation. 

Christopher:
My brother lived with me for several years while my wife was alive. She became hypersexual, keeping me in the bedroom 3x a day for a total of 4-6 hours and sometimes wanting it more than 3x a day. We had a policy of "If you want it, come get it. No is not an option when sex is concerned."

She cheated on me with my brother but I had no idea. I just let it go. It's something that can't be dealt with.

Drafter:
Wow,
1st of all sorry to everyone that still dealing with this. I'm new to the forum and still trying to get use to being by myself. Reading through, I guess in a sense I had nothing to worry about... My biggest thing I've found out (which I suspected any way) is my better half did indeed have a Facebook account which I never really saw until after she passed. I only found out via her sister and a few of her friends. I never really looked (other than to notify her friends) to see if she had any secret liaisons.
I guess it really wouldn't matter at this point but I still miss her and would taker back in a heartbeat...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version