Author Topic: Reeling From my husbands accidental death on December 19th .  (Read 1714 times)

beth_krkswidow

Re: Reeling From my husbands accidental death on December 19th .
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 01:20:30 PM »
I am so sorry, Rebecca.  Just so sorry.  No words.  Just know we are here.
Warm hugs.
"Until my last breath, I loved you more than life itself." ~Kirk, in his envelope to be opened only upon his death.  And now I to you, My Love, until my last breath...

TofinoMan

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2017, 09:12:43 PM »
Hi Rebecca.
Very sorry to hear he just went out for some fresh air and exercise and you lost him.
Adding you and many other great people on this forum to my prayers.
My daughter wanted to try and understand some stuff better so asked me to show her this forum tonight.
When she read yours it really struck a nerve with her.
May God bring you peace and the love of friends dear!
I have a daughter named Boo, a dog called Stick, and a truck named Zane Grey. My neighbors think I am nuts when they hear me yell Boo and Stick get in Zane.
Best part is neighbors leave the crazy guy alone.....

lostwholesoul

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 03:14:42 PM »
Hey Rebecca,
So sorry...... I lost my wife unexpectedly four days after you lost your husband. I only recently found this website. I don't know if you come on here still. This whole "process" is exhausting. Reading, writing, crying, trying to find something in a life that you no longer care for... I wish there was something that can be said. I can only say what we all seem to say. I get all that you are feeling, unfortunately. This wasn't supposed to happen. We had plans and another 30 years...... It just sucks...... God I miss her.