Author Topic: Starting to Tread the Deeper Waters ... between budding and fully committed ...  (Read 637 times)

jgib

• to be, to know, to lose
t2b, remember when you are sick it is much easier to get cranky over things that under other circumstances wouldn’t bother you!  :)
Sounds like you do know what is truly going on but I bet that doesn’t make it any less difficult.

trying2breathe

• Widowed August 2013
Thanks, jgib - it's a good point about feeling lousy and being cranky.  I won't make any decisions until I'm feeling better - it's best to hold off on any serious discussions too.

Hope everybody is staying healthy - this flu thing is no fun!
Have I told you lately how much I love you?

arneal

• The Starving Activist
Oh, trying2, I am sorry to hear and agree with jgib -- I know I get more sensitive when I don't feel well. This is so funky and complicated!!! I wonder if it's winter blues? I don't know. Trying to think on the bright side. BF and I will be two years come Memorial Day.
Andree'

Seek peace, and pursue it - Psalm 34:14b

arneal

• The Starving Activist
Happy Saturday, all: I heard from BF this morning. He's had a rough go but sounded really good; he's been working out the issues, which was most necessary. I didn't have to say a thing -- he started the conversation (we talked on the phone, a weird thing that isn't typical for us lol) by apologizing for not calling to let me know what was going on. I ended the call with 'sending lots of love your way,' to which he replied 'I love you too.' We will get to talk more tomorrow. Progress.
Andree'

Seek peace, and pursue it - Psalm 34:14b