Author Topic: Today  (Read 360 times)

angelk75

Today
« on: January 24, 2017, 12:22:48 PM »
Today, There's nothing special about it really. I've got dogs to feed and take out, children to feed and get off to school, house to clean, clothes to wash but today I can barely function. Today the pain is so deep and so raw, today the tears won't stop, today the sobbing racks my body, today I lock myself in my room and just give into the pain. Tomorrow, maybe it will be better but today really sucks.

Adley

Re: Today
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 12:49:49 PM »
Sorry, Angelk. I know the monotony can be maddening. I'm feeling numb myself. We're all just trying to hang. I know we can, but some days . . . . .
Here's to my pretty young wife     sleepin amongst the stars           now they say what's hers is mine but I know what's ours is ours

beth_krkswidow

Re: Today
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 03:16:32 PM »
Hugs, angelk. I  know, hugs don't help. Nothing helps. But it is good knowing others know exactly.

So many times, I think, there is no possible way to survive this. I have no desire to survive this, but somehow I do.

Hugs
"Until my last breath, I loved you more than life itself." ~Kirk, in his envelope to be opened only upon his death.  And now I to you, My Love, until my last breath...