Author Topic: Those dating divorcee with nutty ex  (Read 6020 times)

Sugarbell

Re: Those dating divorcee with nutty ex
« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2017, 08:00:43 PM »
Awesome vacation! Her mother was partying at the beach and didn't call much.

But she's nuts...as we were driving home from vacation she had just gotten back into town and started with the texts/calls. This is hard in a tiny (5000 pop) town...
B.W.H. 9/24/2007

arneal

• The Starving Activist
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2017, 03:14:41 PM »
So sorry, Sugarbell. You got this though. You are doing a great job!
Andree'

Seek peace, and pursue it - Psalm 34:14b

Sugarbell

« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2017, 10:16:21 PM »
Bitch is crazy... (although I think her cocaine addiction over the years certainly made her normally crazy worse)

She's at the beach with her relatives and kids (he has a 22 year old son too).. Parties first night with son..son fell off a wall?.?...anyway she had her daughter call NG then she got on the phone saying he broke his back.

His back isn't broken..but he did need stitches over his eye.

Then yesterday...she must have been posting some jealous nasty things and dogging him and what a bad parent he was. Then puts as her cover photo a pic of all of them drunk on the beach and their son "mooning" the camera. I am closed lipped about it...she's just a piece of work.

I've handled running into her a public events with class (dance recitals) I spoke and went on. Keep my distance. Publicly I say nothing...she's making an ass of herself.

I'm just venting on here. I've honestly never seen anything like it out of a 46 year old woman. Bat shit crazy.
B.W.H. 9/24/2007

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2017, 08:34:18 AM »
In the car this morning on the way to drop his kids at camp 6 year old says to me "mommy said if she gets us a puppy we can't stay with Daddy during the week any more".
You will forever be my always.

Mizpah

« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2017, 09:09:26 AM »
Going on vacation in August (we have NG's son for a week then).  Decided where - we do lots of outdoors stuff - hiking, camping, canoeing, etc.  NG's son's mom does none of this.  But to pre-one-up NG and so NG's son would be all "been there done that," she decided that they would go exactly where we're going, two weeks before we do.  She keeps texting him photos of highway signs and license plates just to show him that they're where we had planned to take the kids in two weeks.  Can't make this $h!t up!  It's crazy!  So pathetic and insane.  And what's she gonna do there, other than feel psyched that she did this to NG?  Before her, I didn't believe people could be this....  Malicious, empty, spiteful, obsessed?  You name it.  Yikes. 
widowed 2011 (DH 28)

Sugarbell

« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2017, 09:23:34 AM »
Going on vacation in August (we have NG's son for a week then).  Decided where - we do lots of outdoors stuff - hiking, camping, canoeing, etc.  NG's son's mom does none of this.  But to pre-one-up NG and so NG's son would be all "been there done that," she decided that they would go exactly where we're going, two weeks before we do.  She keeps texting him photos of highway signs and license plates just to show him that they're where we had planned to take the kids in two weeks.  Can't make this $h!t up!  It's crazy!  So pathetic and insane.  And what's she gonna do there, other than feel psyched that she did this to NG?  Before her, I didn't believe people could be this....  Malicious, empty, spiteful, obsessed?  You name it.  Yikes.

Yes this. Somedays I feel like it's "mean girls" high school.

Trying-crazy ex..when we got a puppy...she told her daughter she was getting a puppy pit bull...Luckily her landlord told her "No".

B.W.H. 9/24/2007

arneal

• The Starving Activist
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2017, 12:20:30 PM »
Hugs to all going through this. I don't miss all that with LH's ex.
Andree'

Seek peace, and pursue it - Psalm 34:14b

StillWidowed

« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2017, 02:39:37 PM »
I think this is why I'm not in a relationship.  I just don't think I have the temperament for all the drama and games.......yet I miss companionship.  <sigh>