Author Topic: Over 10 Months. And I can't stop crying.  (Read 463 times)

beth_krkswidow

Over 10 Months. And I can't stop crying.
« on: April 06, 2017, 01:10:03 PM »
I can't stop crying today.  Probably because I am home.  Alone of course.  As long as I am at work, I can function fairly normally.  The weight of his loss is constantly there, but I can function as long as I am out and about.  But it's getting pretty expensive to keep having breakfast and lunch out with friends.  So today, I am at home and can't stop crying. 
"Until my last breath, I loved you more than life itself." ~Kirk, in his envelope to be opened only upon his death.  And now I to you, My Love, until my last breath...

Julester3

Re: Over 10 Months. And I can't stop crying.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 02:27:04 PM »
Yeah, it's hardest when you are at home and alone. It can still catch me if I don't keep myself occupied somehow. Hugs today!

Missing AC

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 02:37:31 PM »
Many hugs to you Beth!  I am home today as well, not alone cuz kid is home, but the void is there and the silence in the house is too much.  The water works have been on all morning.  I miss him so much.

beth_krkswidow

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 04:52:25 PM »
Thank you , Julester and Missing. Nice to have crying buddies.
Hugs
"Until my last breath, I loved you more than life itself." ~Kirk, in his envelope to be opened only upon his death.  And now I to you, My Love, until my last breath...