Socializing > Relationships/Remarriage

PDA??? how comfortable are you?

<< < (5/5)

Christopher:
walking holding hands                               5
walking arm around shoulder or waist         4 (the posture might not be easy to walk around with)
peck on the cheek or lips                            5
staring into each others eyes                       5
really kissing                                             4
Sitting on their lap or vice versa                   5

I like the notion "If you love them, show it." You are a living example of your love for one another and how a relationship ought to be done.
I'm amazed at how many females these days don't feel the same way.

arneal:
I had to smile about your 'posture' comment, Christopher. I don't come from affectionate people; the first husband was abusive, the second was very loving (widowed from both), and NG has become more affectionate over time. I have had to learn how to show it. I am a work in progress in this area for sure!

Christopher:

--- Quote from: arneal on August 16, 2017, 11:02:15 AM ---I had to smile about your 'posture' comment, Christopher. I don't come from affectionate people; the first husband was abusive, the second was very loving (widowed from both), and NG has become more affectionate over time. I have had to learn how to show it. I am a work in progress in this area for sure!

--- End quote ---

Slow and steady.

"So long as you are moving forward, it does not matter how slowly you are moving. " - A buddhist proverb I liked.

Virgo:
My LH and I were the "get a room" couple. Not so much with kissing, but constant touching. I'm sure inappropriate touching to some. Of course while he was on duty he wouldn't kiss or touch me. He really didn't like for me to be seen with him in uniform, for my safety.

NG and I just started dating, so I'm going with his PDA comfort level. We hold hands, touch while talking, and quick pecks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version