Author Topic: Wedding Party for adp and toosoon (NE PA)  (Read 954 times)

TooSoon

Wedding Party for adp and toosoon (NE PA)
« on: May 07, 2017, 04:40:44 PM »
Hi everyone -

For those of you who don't know us, we "met" three and a half years ago on the former iteration of this message board and were married on February 24, 2017 but decided to wait to celebrate until the summer so that all of our children and some of our far flung friends could join us, too.  We've reached out to some of you on the Facebook, but we'd like to extend the invitation to anyone else, especially the friends we only or mostly have contact with here.  Please join us for a VERY casual backyard picnic and open house at our home in the Lehigh Valley (PA) on June 24th starting at 2 pm and running until......  If you'd like to come, we'd love for you to join us. Children are emphatically welcome. Please PM me (TooSoon), and I will send you the address, etc.

TooSoon and adp
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 05:05:22 PM by TooSoon »

Michael797

Re: Wedding Party for adp and toosoon (NE PA)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 10:10:13 PM »
I'm pleased to be the first to confirm here and swear on my honor to keep the Hell out of the proceedings. Love to you both.

RobFTC

• Lost Michelle to ovarian cancer 2010/11/07
    • Celtic Journeys radio show
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 10:40:22 PM »
I have a most excellent excuse - that is the day I am riding in a Bike MS fundraiser ride.  I will have plenty of time to think of you on that day, for sure! :-)

Take care,
Rob T
There was something fishy about the butler.  I think he was a Pisces, probably working for scale.

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 02:51:09 AM »
Desperately wish I could come. I didn't get to tell you how very happy I am for you both! Add me to the "attending in spirit" list! ♡
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

Tweety76

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 10:52:17 AM »
Congratulations TooSoon!!!!!!!

Won't be participating there but will celebrate on my own location :)

DonnaP

• Forever changed because I loved you!
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 05:25:07 PM »
We've never met, but as two others who connected on the former YWBB, we would like to extend our sincere congratulations and wish you both many, many years of happiness!
DonnaP and MrDrew
I still think of you, Mick...every SINGLE day!

imissdow

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 06:19:35 AM »
Oh, I so wish I could come, the girls and I are on vacation then, it's been planned for months and they are quite excited. I wish you and adp the best. Your journey has been far from easy. Love and good wishes.

Bear Shannon

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2017, 01:00:10 PM »
Congrats, adp and toosoon.  8)
Peace ~ Bear

Laurie RIP (Married 1980 .. Widowed 2005)

"Grief can destroy you -- or focus you. You can decide a relationship was all for nothing if it had to end in death, and you alone. OR you can realize that every moment of it had more meaning than you dared to recognize at the time, so much meaning it scared you, so you just lived, just took for granted the love and laughter of each day, and didn't allow yourself to consider the sacredness of it."
~ Odd Thomas (Dean Kootnz)