Specific Situations > Young Widow/ers with No Children

Baby Boom

(1/3) > >>

Alexswife:
There have been at least four ladies from my job announce that they are pregnant, all within the last month. I am REALLY trying not to let this get me down but the last announcement hit me like a ton of bricks.

This particular girl just celebrated her first wedding anniversary. She came in my room, telling my coworker all about how her husband took her out of town so they could celebrate being married and now she's going to have a baby.

All of this excitement while I sit around and dread my upcoming anniversary date. This is so unfair and it hurts so freaking bad. All I wanted was to be his wife and raise our children.

MissingSquish:
Hugs Alexswife. It's so hard to be in this situation. When my best friend got pregnant, I was sad as well. I was also thinking, why not me?  Why did he have to die?

The only faith that has kept me going is that maybe now is not the right time for me to be married and be pregnant, no matter how much I wanted that. Sending you much love and strength.

linda5:
Alexwife, I'm so sorry.  I can't even image how much that has to hurt you.  Just sending you a big hug and want you to know I'm thinking about you.

Chrispy89:
I too am surrounded by babies and engagements. I must admit baby cuddles do warm the soul tho, even if they're not mine. Good luck!

MrsT85:
AW, I'm so sorry.  Tim's best friend and his wife just had a baby a couple weeks ago, and while I'm happy for him it stings very badly knowing that we were supposed to have a little one too to raise together.

Just  ((hugs)), sweet girl. I'm so sorry you're hurting. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version