Author Topic: I started a blog after almost 5 years  (Read 437 times)

Elenuna

• The Widow Mosaic Blog
I started a blog after almost 5 years
« on: June 04, 2017, 07:11:19 PM »
Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if it's okay to post about this sort of thing, so please let me know if I'm overstepping any boundaries.

I've been a member here for a while (originally joined YWBB in 2013) and wanted to share the blog I started. I've kept a sort of diary since the day Brandon died, and over the years, it's ended up being pretty long. I'm at a point in life where I want to share my experiences and pain. When I was new to this widowed club, reading what others wrote kept me going. I'm hoping I'm able to help someone in the same way. I plan to both post some of my old diary entries as well as write current thoughts and musings.

http://www.thewidowmosaic.com

((hugs))

Mr C

• It's Your Heart
Re: I started a blog after almost 5 years
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 04:55:29 PM »
Good for you for starting a blog. There is benefit in posting from further on the path as it is helpful for readers to see others who have been through this experience. Even after 3+ years I find myself searching for new materials to read on widowhood. We wids often feel so alone on this journey.
Mrs.C, You have been my Sweetheart, Best Friend and Love since 1987. You will be my Wife forever and ever and ever. Love Always, Mr. C

Mizpah

Re: I started a blog after almost 5 years
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 09:52:50 AM »
Just read a few entries.  I want to say, "It's great!," but that seems like such a strange thing to say about such a topic.  I guess I'll just say I really appreciate what it is you're doing and saying.  xo
widowed 2011 (DH 28)