Author Topic: How do you sleep?  (Read 1094 times)

Mac_Encheeze

Re: How do you sleep?
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2017, 03:06:25 AM »
For me, sleeping on the floor is also comforting. Back when I was growing up, I would sleep on the floor of my sisters bedroom because they were too old to let their annoying little brother sleep in the bed with them. So they would make me sleep on the floor. So, it's comforting.

But I also found my wife in the bed, so I can't. I just can't. Once both of our dogs hop on the bed and refuse to get off, then I'll sleep in one. Until then, it's on the floor I go.

Adley

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2017, 10:17:51 AM »
Still on the floor, maybe a fifth of the time on the couch. But I have no problem sleeping on a hotel bed.
Here's to my pretty young wife     sleepin amongst the stars           now they say what's hers is mine but I know what's ours is ours

Bereft

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2017, 10:01:11 PM »
I find sleeping in our bed, in our room, is too much.  I just sleep in his recliner downstairs. 

I am at 12 weeks today and this is like a perpetual bad dream.

Christopher

• I came, I saw, I tried... I left.
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2017, 03:31:44 PM »
I sleep on the couch. I can't do beds. Too empty. She's not there and her head isn't on my shoulder. I can't hold a conversation with her until we pass out. I can't randomly molest her in the middle of the night (or vice versa). I can't do beds anymore, not even small ones.

It just has to not be a bed.

I don't sleep well.

It's been 7 years. Things are not changing. I want them to but the world is being stubborn.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 03:33:31 PM by Christopher »