Author Topic: Any Interest in a Casual Get Together in the Orlando Area?  (Read 325 times)

Bear Shannon

Any Interest in a Casual Get Together in the Orlando Area?
« on: July 27, 2017, 01:03:22 PM »
I'm creeping up on 12 years and need some widow/widower love.  :-*
Peace ~ Bear

Laurie RIP (Married 1980 .. Widowed 2005)

"Grief can destroy you -- or focus you. You can decide a relationship was all for nothing if it had to end in death, and you alone. OR you can realize that every moment of it had more meaning than you dared to recognize at the time, so much meaning it scared you, so you just lived, just took for granted the love and laughter of each day, and didn't allow yourself to consider the sacredness of it."
~ Odd Thomas (Dean Kootnz)

Beyondlife

Re: Any Interest in a Casual Get Together in the Orlando Area?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 09:08:05 PM »
I would.  Been in Florida a year now and miss my Michigan wids.  Not sure when I can though, my sister that I live with just had a massive heart attack while visiting Michigan.  Not certain when she can fly home.  Just got back to Tavares tonight and feeling a bit unsettled with almost losing her.
?There is a sacredness in tears. They are not a mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.?

― Washington Irving