Socializing > Social Encounters

When you finally break the cycle..........

<< < (2/2)

MR:
Great. Keep it going.

kjs1989:
You are taking care of YOU!  Better things are ahead.  After what we have been through, it is just a blip on the radar of life. Believe that.

faye:
 "I'd rather be alone than spend another minute on a man that did nothing but jerk me around."

A lifetime ago, I had just moved back to the city that  would be my home for years.  I was hanging around some of my old friends.  I told my Mom that if I kept hanging around them, I would probably end up back with Old Boyfriend, who was a jerk.  She asked if that was what I wanted, and I told her no.  She suggested I not hang around those people. I took her advice.  It still hurt, though,for a while.

Captains wife:
Seriously - good for you. This is the best thing you can do for yourself. I was in a somewhat similar situation and finally I told him good bye for good. I miss him a bit, sure, (the good side) but it was the best thing I ever did - I got him out of my space, heart and mind. I feel free now of his toxic situation (he was also a huge drinker). It feels so good to move on.

arneal:
You go, girl. Now that you have done it, it will be easier to spot the jerks in future and tell them to get to steppin right away. {{{hugs}}}

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version