Author Topic: Stress with his ex pushing me over the edge  (Read 1456 times)

azjane

Re: Stress with his ex pushing me over the edge
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2017, 07:42:52 PM »
Congrats!!

Needytoo

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2017, 06:56:57 AM »
Congrats

Julester3

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2017, 08:35:05 AM »
Wishing you a happy and wonderful joyous day! Hugs!

Abitlost

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2017, 04:35:26 PM »
...patiently awaiting your wedding report... ;D

Wheelerswife

• Widowed x 2.
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2017, 05:18:43 PM »
I've seen pictures!  Looks like it went off without a hitch, but we will wait to see what Trying has to say!

Maureen
Life is short.  Love with all you've got. 

Barry 11/29/55-9/22/09       John  1/16/57-1/11/14

Empathy  Developer  Responsibility  Adaptability Connectedness

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2017, 08:40:23 PM »
We just go home from the honeymoon last night.

The wedding was beautiful despite the torrential rain that moved the ceremony inside.  All 5 boys were present, very happy, and not a dry eye in the house when we made vows to each other's children. My oldest walked me down the aisle, my youngest and his two were in charge of the rings and my middle son signed our marriage license.    Both his family and mine were very touched by how close our 5 boys are and any silent doubts about our blending were squashed by the obvious bond they have.  Both of current DHs parents have passed and his sisters were so happy to see his boys embracing "Nana" (my mom) as their only grandparent.  She is equally thrilled to have two new grandsons since 5 out of 6 of her biological ones are adults. 

I wore a bracelet from my late DH that was only meaningful to me and felt his approval in our sons' true happiness for me and acceptance of current DH.

6 days alone for our honeymoon was such a blessing after all of the stress and now we are ready to continue his custody fight.  More issues have come up that we put on the back burner for a week and need to address now.

Thank you all for sharing in my journey, being my sounding board and my support, for understanding the challenges of chapter 2 when no one else in my life does.

I will try to figure out how to post pictures when I have more time.
You will forever be my always.

jgib

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2017, 11:26:49 PM »
Rain on a wedding day is amazing good luck!  Yay for you!

Julester3

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2017, 06:29:54 AM »
Rain as troublesome as it can be is historically lucky for weddings! Thank you for the update! It sounds like it went beautifully and I'm glad you got a nice honeymoon before you guys tackle as a united front. Big hugs!

jennybug

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2017, 07:51:32 AM »
I just  got goosebumps reading about the wedding.  So, so happy for all of you...congratulations!

Mizpah

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2017, 11:30:40 AM »
So lovely!  So happy for you all! 
widowed 2011 (DH 28)

Abitlost

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2017, 04:20:51 PM »
Congratulations!!!!! Everything sounds wonderful and I am so happy for you!

abl

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2017, 04:28:09 PM »
Blessings to both of you and your new blended family!!  So happy for you all!!
Hugs
I don't want it to be his legacy that his death destroyed me.
I need to honour his life by rebuilding my life.

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2017, 01:34:53 PM »
Warning- BIG RANT

She is an evil, evil bitch!!  She is still refusing to discuss the parenting plan despite him offering 2 options, they go back to court next week and are supposed to have a plan.

Tomorrow is his birthday and he asked if he could have the kids overnight after taking them to soccer practice. Her answer "no".

Youngest son's teacher emailed them both yesterday about him being very emotional during a Veterans Day song and asked them if there is something she needs to be sensitive about.  He has no relatives that died in war so reason is not obvious.  He wanted to talk to his son and see what the problem was and if he is ok.  Dozens of phone calls to her went unanswered.  Multiple texts requesting he speak to his son for hours.  Nothing.  Finally she responds with a "sorry I can't jump whenever you want, we are busy" and never let him speak to him.

She applied for free lunch for the kids, excluding his income, child support and the fact that he has an active lunch account linked to his credit card for each that they have always used.  She has never paid for lunch.  The school has said there is nothing they can do about her fraudulent application and they can't let the kids use the lunch account he set up and they have used for 2 years.  This is a hard working, proud man who is more than capable of providing for his children and does not want them receiving assistance they do not need.  Is he supposed to shell out more money to a lawyer to fight to be able to pay for his kids lunch? 

She is so vindictive and does all of this claiming she only wants what's best for her children.  Ha!
You will forever be my always.

Julester3

« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2017, 07:53:41 PM »
Oh my gosh! What an evil witch!

Captains wife

« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2017, 07:56:06 PM »
Trying - wow just wow. I'm sorry. Hopefully she will be out of your space as much as possible, the court gives NG more time and he deals with her appropriately (and keeps the drama sheltered from you and your kids). The strength you have in dealing with this is amazing - i am dealing with something similar on my side and it's wearing on me admittedly. All the best : ) Enjoy being a newlywed and try and block her out.