Socializing > Social Encounters

I know I'm going to be judged for this

<< < (2/5) > >>

Kaycee:
Thank you all for the kind words. He called me earlier with her listening and told me that he was in love with me up until I asked him to tell her the truth. He said he told her that he told me he didn't love her and so on. Then he asked her what she wanted to do an she wanted to stay with him. So he said that he was going to work it out with her because I had pushed him too far with an ultimatum. So there was no love there in the first place. I know that now. It just hurts so much to be used. I helped him financially a few times when he needed help. I was always there for him no matter what. I really believed in my heart that he loved me.

faye:
*eye roll* 

Those two deserve one another.

You deserve much better.

Onward and upward.

Lisa:
i am so sorry for your pain. his behavior is abhorrent. dont blame yourself. its ok to be sad and mad, dont let him beat you. if you are very emotionally distressed, please consider counseling.

ladybug:
I agree, those two deserve each other.    So very sorry you are hurting.   Things will get better....you deserve so much better.   

Sending you good thoughts for the week ahead.

StillWidowed:
Kaycee,

I am SO sorry this happened to you.  You did nothing wrong.  You were heartbroken and grieving and looking for someone to ease that pain.  I had someone do something similar when I was only six months out.  It was just awful.  And just compounded my grief.  I agree with the others that those two deserve each other. 

All these years later, the man that took advantage of me and used me at the worst time of my life, his life is now going up in flames.  Both his business and personal reputation is trashed.  I had a colleague tell me last week, as she whispered in my ear, that he is a complete joke in our field of work.  No one respects him.  And the crazy thing is that I literally have a front row seat to it all.  It's one thing to say karma is a bitch, but it's another to actually see it taking place.

Hold tight.  Come here to cry and vent.

(((Hugs)))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version