Time Frame > Beyond Active Grieving

Today would have been our 10th wedding anniversary

(1/2) > >>

TornApart:
Today would have been our 10th wedding anniversary. We got in 5 anniversaries before he died.

No one remembered. Not bitter. Just wanted to acknowledge it somewhere. Not a FB post where everyone reacts with 😢. Just somewhere where the people that read it get it. I'm ok.

Wheelerswife:
Hugs!

Maureen

sojourner:
I completely get it. The birthdays, anniversaries and other special days that maybe only I remember... and even if they did remember, virtually no one in my daily life can know what it's like through widowed eyes and hearts. (And at times I think it's better to hear nothing than listening to minimizing platitudes from some of them.)

Usually I get myself a vase of flowers to honor the memory and the significance of the day. It's just my way of expressing that these days do matter.

Peace to you today!

CJF:
I get it too.  Nobody acknowledges our anniversary anymore (it's been 6 1/2 years).
Not sure if they truly don't remember or just think I should be "over it" by now.  Hugs to you on this day.

BrokenHeart2:
I get it too.  I just don't understand but have come to learn "it is what it is"
Hugs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version