Author Topic: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread  (Read 85282 times)

matts225

Re: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread
« Reply #420 on: March 22, 2018, 12:10:03 PM »
Fuck cancer.  I received a call this morning that one of my dearest friends passed away this morning after a 5 year battle.  Everywhere I turn, someone is impacted by this horrible, wretched disease. 

sudnlysngl

« Reply #421 on: March 26, 2018, 11:30:11 PM »
Fuck this feeling of abandonment. Fuck the new soon to be ex and him asking me after meeting with the lawyer for things like the sport coats that I bought him, (so he can dress up for the whores he is seeing)! Fuck the ex for putting me through this crap, I took those vows to heart and very seriously, and now I know there are those who DON'T! Fuck dh for dying and leaving me to go through all of this, damn I miss him :'(

Wife of Tomasz

« Reply #422 on: March 28, 2018, 01:16:08 PM »
Fuck Anxiety!

kjs1989

« Reply #423 on: March 28, 2018, 09:43:09 PM »
My daughter is a junior psychology major at a state university. Her dad was killed in a boat crash that for all intents and purposes should never have happened had normal safety  precautions been taken by the boat driver that morning.  Five years later we are still grasping at the fact that he really gone. Still shocking and surreal that this is our lives, even though we are moving forward.

With that being said, Ef the psychology professor who counted her answer wrong to this question:

"In the event of an unexpected death, the family's initial state of shock may subside over time, but never completely goes away."

My daughter marked the answer as "True." 

It was counted wrong.

Once again, Ef it to all those DGIs that want to define our grief for us!

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #424 on: March 28, 2018, 10:38:51 PM »
Wow, that one should be reviewed.  Psychology major, really.....that's just not f'ed that's really fucked up!
I don't want it to be his legacy that his death destroyed me.
I need to honour his life by rebuilding my life.

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #425 on: April 02, 2018, 09:05:06 AM »
Fuck snow on April 2nd!  Enough already
You will forever be my always.