Author Topic: New Relationships....Post a Pic  (Read 24209 times)

Hunter

Re: New Relationships....Post a Pic
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2015, 11:44:40 AM »
We met online in February 2014, waited until April to meet up in person.  Been a great time ever since :-D

whiteirony

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2015, 10:10:02 AM »
I have fallen in love again with an amazing man who loves me completely, adores my 3 kids and happens to be my DH's youngest brother. We are getting married September 4, 2015.

patriciad

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2015, 12:11:09 PM »
whiteirony-Love your story!!

mokie

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2015, 06:26:38 PM »
I have fallen in love again with an amazing man who loves me completely, adores my 3 kids and happens to be my DH's youngest brother. We are getting married September 4, 2015.

Whoa!  Wait till the kids have to make family trees in school!!   ;D

Seriously, this is awesome!  I'd love to hear the story of how this developed, how the family (families) reacted.  Was everyone cool with it from the beginning? 
When you get the choice to sit it out or dance... I hope you dance!

Shelby

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2015, 03:29:32 PM »
Shelby and Joe -- widow and widower who met through Christian Mingle in 2012; married in 2014. This is us at our very informal, very "us" wedding at our home.

whiteirony

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2015, 10:07:45 PM »
Mokie, you may be able to read the whole story some day when I finish my memoir. :) It's honestly like a tragic love story with a twisted happy ending.

mokie

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2015, 07:34:40 AM »
Mokie, you may be able to read the whole story some day when I finish my memoir. :) It's honestly like a tragic love story with a twisted happy ending.

I'm sure!  And I'll be watching for it!

Seriously, in some families this would make total sense.  Who else would have the same values and wonderful character as your husband, than his brother?  (With my new husband, not so much.  His brother couldn't be farther from him in values, humor, character, work ethic, views... everything!  I don't know how two brothers so different were raised by the same parents.)
When you get the choice to sit it out or dance... I hope you dance!

kmouse

• Widowed and joined YWBB 4/09, MO
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2015, 11:08:28 PM »
Lonepanda and kmouse  :) Met as chatters, instantly smitten at the first DFW bago. Fourth anniversary coming up in May.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 11:23:01 PM by kmouse »
Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. -Anonymous

And sometimes it can give a second. -Me

RWV 7/7/56-4/13/09 I would have waited forever.

lonepanda

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2015, 11:41:38 PM »
Kmouse is this lonepanda's happily ever after!  <3

Momtojandj

• Widowed since 10/2012 . Living in NJ
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2015, 06:19:41 PM »
My turn :-)
"To love another person is to see the face of God "

HvnBound

"It's time to start living the life you've imagined."

--  Henry James

Sometimes you just have to die a little inside in order
to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
  -- Unknown

Jess

• Administrator
  • AKA Jezzy
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2015, 10:37:13 AM »
Here is Justin and me during his and his daughter's recent 2 week trip to visit. Things are going really well despite being so far apart. :)

On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good. - Unknown

Don't be concerned about being disloyal to your pain by being joyous. - Hazrat Inayat Khan

Joe: 1979- 7/2014

MrsT85

• Global Moderator
  • Widowed by a car accident at age 27
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2015, 12:37:20 PM »
OMG, Jess.  You have the cutest dimples :)  It's so nice to see you and Justin looking so happy!

I'm not in this picture, but I wanted to share anyway.  Here's my New Guy/Fiance with Flint, one of our two new little kitten babies.

And here's me trying to take a blurry selfie with our other little kitten baby Tinder.

Apparently we're already that crazy cat couple who can only take pictures of ourselves when our pets are involved :)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 12:58:47 PM by MrsTim85 »
Do You Realize - that you have the most beautiful face

Do You Realize??

01/12/1977-04/06/2013

Virgo

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2015, 01:10:09 AM »
I was wondering Jess if you and Justin were still seeing each other, but didn't want to be nosey and ask. You are a cute couple!

Cute photos MrsTim!

Happy for all of you!
Jen

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss

Justin

• Administrator
  • From KY to AZ, USA AKA:MissingMarsha
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2015, 10:56:36 AM »
I was wondering Jess if you and Justin were still seeing each other, but didn't want to be nosey and ask. You are a cute couple!

Cute photos MrsTim!

Happy for all of you!

Thank you so much, Virgo!  We had such a fantastic visit with Jess, and those two weeks went by WAY too fast. I am such a blessed man in that not only do have such a wonderful woman in my life, but also she and DD like each other very much and get along great!

DD is beginning her senior year of high school in just a few days, and we are planning on moving to AZ as soon as possible after her graduation. We have already toured two university campuses out there (with Jess!) and are making preparations to sell our house and move. All three of us are ready to be together in one place  :)
Marsha 1975-2014

"Love is the province of the brave"