Time Frame > Beyond the First Year (1+ years)

i just dont know how to move on

<< < (2/2)

Jennica:
Hi Gem,

This was my second Christmas without my husband. I don't know if I can ever go back to doing the same Christmas again, way too hard. I found my self needing to do something different. The first Christmas, the kids and I went to a hotel near by. The kids had fun swimming, we just kept busy. Second one we did a vacation, it didn't even feel like Christmas. That has worked for me. I am tired of being sad and have decided I am the only one that can improve our situation. These things kept my mind busy which made me able to get through the holidays. It's very hard to move forward, there are so many emotions with all of this. I think keeping your mind occupied will help.

Amor:
Hi Gem,
I am so sorry you are going through this.  Winston Churchill " When you find yourself in hell keep going.
I have found this helpful.  It does not seem to move on but having to go through grief in our own journey.  This hell on earth is unbelievably hard.  Treat yourself as if you are healing from a really bad burn.  The pain will lessen but you will always have a scar.
Wishing you peace and comfort through these rough days.
Amor 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version