Author Topic: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread  (Read 78192 times)

rifatheroffour

• Widowed 1-13-13 joined YWBB 6-10-13 Loc: RI
Re: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread
« Reply #405 on: January 07, 2018, 09:56:06 AM »
Fuck that my BIL is such a cheap, unimaginative, self centered jerk of a person.  SIGH...OK that's off my chest!
Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday.
Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.

SaraJ

« Reply #406 on: January 09, 2018, 03:34:28 AM »
Fuck that he wasn´t here to celebrate our son's 5th birthday. Tons of friends and family, everything real nice and he would have loved it. But he didn´t get to be there.

Fuck this new year, first year I have to do without him.

Fuck going on the first vacation without him, it´s going to be real real nice and he would have loved it.

Fuck that my son keeps asking me if I´m going to die as well, fuck that he´s gotten afraid of the dark and going to sleep. Fuck that he thinks he sees thing and hears things that´s not there.

Fuck that my daughter is two years old, enough to miss him but too small to keep all the memories.

Fuck getting the nicest guy in the world and just losing him

Fuck life for trying to break me, just not gonna happen. think I like this thread

Algos

« Reply #407 on: January 09, 2018, 04:11:59 AM »
Fuck that my 21st wedding anniversary is coming up soon and it will be the 1st one I spend alone!

Meema

• Ted 11/3/55-3/3/2012
« Reply #408 on: January 09, 2018, 12:37:09 PM »
Fuck that I fractured my foot and I have to deal with it by myself and there’s so much fucking snow and ice I’m afraid to leave the house. Fuck it all.

kjs1989

« Reply #409 on: January 09, 2018, 12:58:16 PM »
Ef it that D was a notorious loaner...money, tools, household items. And  ef it twice-fold to the friends and acquaintances who borrowed these items and never returned them after he died. Most of these things I have given up on locating and finally bought replacements. The missing item list includes a pressure  washer, a leaf blower, an extension ladder, a step ladder, a power drill, four folding chairs, a folding banquet table, and lastly, a snow blower. I finally went out and bought a new  one so I don't have to pay someone to come do it every time we get a spit of snow. Hope people are putting our stuff to good use!

twin_mom

« Reply #410 on: January 12, 2018, 06:27:10 AM »
Fuck my ADULT sisters who believe everything is a competition- sitting at my uncle's funeral yesterday and my sister says to me "you have to understand, he was my godfather and I spent a lot of time with him". I so wanted to say, "you have to understand, I'm a widow and have some perspective on the whole thing, the only tears I cry are for Aunt L. as she has no idea yet how sad a human heart can get".... But I'm a recovering everything - is -a- competition addict, so I bit my tongue.  😀
And while I'm on the topic, fuck my parents who created an environment where we all feel like we have to compete all the time with everything/ justify everything instead of support each other.

Wife of Tomasz

« Reply #411 on: February 14, 2018, 12:03:48 PM »
Fuck Valentines!

matts225

« Reply #412 on: February 14, 2018, 12:14:49 PM »
Yes!  And fuck all the commercials for Valentines Day being another reminder of what I no longer have.

Adley

« Reply #413 on: February 14, 2018, 12:26:29 PM »
@twinmom, the widowed are the ones I cry for at funerals too. "She has no idea yet how sad a human heart can get." Perfectly said.
Here's to my pretty young wife     sleepin amongst the stars           now they say what's hers is mine but I know what's ours is ours

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #414 on: February 14, 2018, 06:06:23 PM »
Fuck Valentine's indeed. I hate this "holiday." I just got past my wedding anniversary-- our 8th, but he's been gone four. Pretty soon I'll have been his widow longer than I was his wife. Fuck.
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton