Author Topic: The Old divorce comparison  (Read 736 times)

Re: The Old divorce comparison
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2018, 07:43:24 AM »
I inadvertently hit the report to moderator button!

How to undo?
"Until my last breath, I loved you more than life itself." ~Kirk, in his envelope to be opened only upon his death.  And now I to you, My Love, until my last breath...

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2018, 01:11:47 PM »
This reminded me of something someone posted long ago.  I wrote it down because I thought it was really good.  I wish I knew who posted it because I would love to give them credit, but unfortunately I don't.

"The death of a human being is a distinction worthy to stand alone and is not comparable to divorce.

A compassionate person knows the difference, and does not compete.  But tries to understand.

I pray our society truly has not regressed so far that the major difference between the two cannot readily be identified!"

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2018, 03:35:00 PM »
We always get those kinds of comments. We were sitting in a group and someone said I wish he was dead at least i will get the closure and not have to fight with him every time. I am liking seriously I would give everything to have one more fight with my DW. She just said sorry and we dropped the topic.

Think is separated, divorced , break up is so common to find in all age groups where as our case is kind of unique. I do understand they have to go thru some of the stuff which we don't but why compare.