Author Topic: kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?  (Read 82175 times)

Bear Shannon

Re: kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?
« Reply #450 on: February 23, 2017, 09:57:50 PM »
Cunnilingus

I miss it and am very good a it.  8)
Peace ~ Bear

Laurie RIP (Married 1980 .. Widowed 2005)

"Grief can destroy you -- or focus you. You can decide a relationship was all for nothing if it had to end in death, and you alone. OR you can realize that every moment of it had more meaning than you dared to recognize at the time, so much meaning it scared you, so you just lived, just took for granted the love and laughter of each day, and didn't allow yourself to consider the sacredness of it."
~ Odd Thomas (Dean Kootnz)

tybec

« Reply #451 on: February 24, 2017, 06:46:56 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAH BEAR!

That made me laugh. I assure you, if you really need that, some women will gladly oblige!  But I know you want it all, too. 

;)

klim

« Reply #452 on: March 06, 2017, 08:10:59 PM »
yes please sex would be nice, but with someone I love.....soft at first and then more passionate...then tired and happy.    mmmmmm....

momtokam

• Widowed September 2012
« Reply #453 on: March 25, 2017, 03:12:05 PM »
I need to be pulled in close, my face held and have a man whisper in my ear and tell me what he wants to do to me....

Julester3

« Reply #454 on: March 25, 2017, 08:36:10 PM »
I'm suffering from skin deprivation - really bad. I need touch and foreplay. Le sigh!

jgib

« Reply #455 on: April 06, 2017, 12:47:40 PM »
DH and I had a great sex life....very active.  I miss it so much.  I think it is not just sex I miss but sex with him!
This is the longest I have ever gone without.  Man, 4 months in was the longest let alone 3 years!  lol
I have never had a one night stand, I am more comfortable having a connection with someone.  I guess I have never had sex for sex sake.....I suppose I feel like I can do that for myself. ☺️
My last first time I was in my 20s....sigh....how do we start all over again at this stage in life.
I am so glad I found this place to say the things nobody else can understand.

momtokam

• Widowed September 2012
« Reply #456 on: April 23, 2017, 09:42:52 AM »
The struggle is real between wanting sex and knowing I deserve more than just that. 😔

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #457 on: April 23, 2017, 10:35:05 PM »
Yes...all of the last 2 posts.  It's been over 4 yrs for me.  UGH  longest ever in my adult life.  I just figure it will happen when it happens.  I sure as hell dont want a just whatever at this point, I want a YEAH!!
I don't want it to be his legacy that his death destroyed me.
I need to honour his life by rebuilding my life.

Christopher

• I came, I saw, I tried... I left.
« Reply #458 on: August 19, 2017, 05:32:55 PM »
The struggle is real between wanting sex and knowing I deserve more than just that. 😔

Same here. It's why I am dying every day to suppress the monogamous hypersexuality my DW left me with. I have a desperate need for affection outside of sex too and to express that affection for someone else who will gladly receive it. I cannot find anyone who wants that near my age who isn't married or divorced. I have probably been looking in the wrong places.

Bear raised an eyebrow on a topic I am expert at.
From time to time I've instructed lesbians on cunnilingus. They have always reported a substantial improvement. I took notes before marriage so I would be good at what I did when I lost my virginity. The study paid off. If you need some how-to, hit me up and I'll share ;)

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #459 on: August 19, 2017, 08:37:30 PM »
Where do I sign up?  :P
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

Christopher

« Reply #460 on: August 25, 2017, 04:57:05 PM »

Typically in the Message box but you could start a thread about it too. Widowbagos don't happen often enough.

Wheelerswife

• Widowed x 2.
« Reply #461 on: August 25, 2017, 05:48:26 PM »

Typically in the Message box but you could start a thread about it too. Widowbagos don't happen often enough.

Widowbagos have never been about hookups.  They are about friendships and supporting each other.
Life is short.  Love with all you've got. 

Barry 11/29/55-9/22/09       John  1/16/57-1/11/14

Empathy  Developer  Responsibility  Adaptability Connectedness

calimom

« Reply #462 on: August 25, 2017, 11:38:23 PM »

Widowbagos have never been about hookups.  They are about friendships and supporting each other.

Thank you, Maureen. And seriously, Christopher and Jen, take it offline or get a room. Something. Jeez.
"I'm breaking through, I'm bending spoons, I'm keeping flowers in full bloom" - REM

Christopher

« Reply #463 on: August 26, 2017, 04:22:16 AM »

Intimacy begins with friendship. One cannot exist without the other.

I do not have any form of support. This has been true since I was 5 and lost my parents. I suppose I'll have to go back into personal psychotherapy mode again...
(My late wife was also an unwanted child and her family doesn't talk to me)

To the other post: Get a room?
Nothing ever happens on the internet. It only happens in real life. So long as technology is a barrier, nothing is truly serious.

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #464 on: August 26, 2017, 10:21:44 AM »
My deepest apologies for my flippant, off-the-cuff remark. It happened to be what I was thinking as I perused the last few posts on this thread, and I foolishly hit send. Those four words (and an emoji, mustn't forget) represent the whole extent of my interaction with Christopher, who is, I'm sure, a very nice person in (like all of us here) a lousy situation. At that particular moment I identified strongly with his expression of grief and loss regarding the absence of intimacy (physical and emotional). Silly me, I thought it was all right to say so in this thread, given its previously uncensored nature. My bad; won't happen again.
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton