Author Topic: kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?  (Read 82183 times)

MissingJoan

kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?
« on: March 09, 2015, 06:32:29 AM »
Just want to immortalize an iconic thread by an amazing lady, who would love that what she started is still running strong. ;D

[img][/img]

AC

Re: kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 06:48:55 AM »
WOOT. I like it, I love it. I want more of it. Maybe in my future.

Wish I had the opportunity to know k a gill outside just her posts. From what I had the good fortune to read, she was one heck of an amazing woman.

What *I* really need right now is for someone to sweat on me. TMI, TMI.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 07:16:29 AM by AC »

mokie

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 08:20:12 AM »
Yay!!  Thank you thank you for preserving Kristin's name along with this thread!!  It makes my heart smile.  And yes, she was a damn fine person, inside and out, on the board and in real life.  She's smiling somewhere right now.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 02:35:49 PM by mokie »
When you get the choice to sit it out or dance... I hope you dance!

anniegirl

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 12:10:48 PM »
Thanks, MissingJoan.

I didn't know Kristin but she touched a great many lives through her posting and it's good to see this particular one saved.

I hope everyone knows that this is now theirs to add to now. Take it and make it your own.
This is not the droid you are looking for.

gracelet

• Eerily Cheerily - upbeat but sarcastic musings of a young lesbian widow
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 12:11:35 PM »
I love this thread.

In other news, I appear to have broken my vibrator.  Damn. At least I've got a date tomorrow night so there are options...
Musings of this sarcastic but upbeat young widow can be read here : www.eerilycheerily.com

kmouse

• Widowed and joined YWBB 4/09, MO
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 12:44:17 PM »
This thrills my heart! Kristin was just the bestest person and wid sister; we miss her so much. Knowing that her name will pop up every time this thread is added to is simply awesome...Glenn, you are the MAN!!

Kristin couldn't believe the life this thread took on. She wasn't quite sure if she should be embarrassed or proud...no matter what, though, if it helped a wid, she was a fan.

Kristin, we're raising a cold one to you...thank you for the love, the laughs, and this incredibly and wonderfully naughty thread. We love you dearly now and always.

~kbb3
Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. -Anonymous

And sometimes it can give a second. -Me

RWV 7/7/56-4/13/09 I would have waited forever.

JacklessSally

• Some Bunny Loves you DB
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 02:02:20 PM »

What *I* really need right now is for someone to sweat on me.
Oh Lawd!
B.H.S. 1-20-1974 - 11-13-2014

You will always be my Jack and I will always be your Sally. For we were simply meant to be.

widowat33

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2015, 11:22:45 PM »
I wish we could copy and paste all of the posts from that thread,lol..

anniegirl

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2015, 09:27:04 PM »
Widowat33, we probably could if we had that kind of time on our hands.

I think there might be someone who is trying to save some of the longer, long standing threads. I will ask and see if they have gems to share.

In the meantime, no one should be shy.

No, wait. There were shy ones.

They would create alias accounts to post their racy stuff ... and not just on this thread.
This is not the droid you are looking for.

widowat33

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2015, 01:24:25 AM »
Widowat33, we probably could if we had that kind of time on our hands.

I think there might be someone who is trying to save some of the longer, long standing threads. I will ask and see if they have gems to share.

In the meantime, no one should be shy.

No, wait. There were shy ones.

They would create alias accounts to post their racy stuff ... and not just on this thread.

That thread made me smile, laugh, blush and so much more...
People actually created fake profiles to do that? Yeah, I don't think I even got through the whole thread, lots of posts in that one!

OSAAT

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2015, 03:47:51 PM »
There was another post on the old board called "out from under the covers". There was a reference to the episode on Sex and the City when Charlotte needed a "rabbit intervention". That is all i keep thinking about when I see this thread. It was a great episode btw. LOL.

Virgo

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2015, 12:43:03 AM »
What am I needing? Sex, lots of sex! :)
Jen

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss

gracelet

• Eerily Cheerily - upbeat but sarcastic musings of a young lesbian widow
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2015, 05:44:14 AM »
I had another Tinder date this week.  I'm so tempted to booty call her this weekend.
Musings of this sarcastic but upbeat young widow can be read here : www.eerilycheerily.com

Mangomom

• Widowed 8/10/12
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2015, 06:44:19 AM »
Call me old fashioned but I really want to just snuggle down and sleep with a warm body next to me. Legs and arms touching and intertwined a bit.  Or rolling over and spooning back against him.  Slowly waking in the morning because of the sleepy movement beside me.  Of course what would happen before sleep and after waking would certainly count as "real sex, what do I need", but no one here needs those details spelled out. ;)

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2015, 07:01:37 AM »
My current relationship may be coming to end but the thought of giving up the sex and intimacy is really difficult.  I'm not a casual sex kinda gal, I need that level of intimacy and connection.  With this guy it's all there.  Eyes locked, looking deep into each other's soul, like there is no one else in the world and no where else either of us would rather be.  Sigh... And the kissing, I could kiss him for hours.  Why do other life obstacles have to get in the way???
You will forever be my always.