Author Topic: kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?  (Read 77707 times)

DonnaP

• Forever changed because I loved you!
Re: kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2015, 07:51:35 AM »
I remember this thread ... nice to see it resurrected :)

I agree with the last two posts -- snuggling and kissing are two of my favorite things...

That being said, the need for physical intimacy cannot be understated. Since I am remarried (and not going without), I feel a bit sheepish even replying to this thread. But what I WILL say is this -- when I wasn't getting any, I missed it terribly. When good (and I mean REALLY good) hot sex came back into my life, it was like I became a teenager again -- wanting it ALL THE TIME.

I've settled down just a bit, don't worry.

And, to borrow Trying's word, I'm not a casual sex kinda girl either. It has to mean something for me...
I still think of you, Mick...every SINGLE day!

Mangomom

• Widowed 8/10/12
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2015, 07:57:56 AM »
My current relationship may be coming to end but the thought of giving up the sex and intimacy is really difficult.  I'm not a casual sex kinda gal, I need that level of intimacy and connection.  With this guy it's all there.  Eyes locked, looking deep into each other's soul, like there is no one else in the world and no where else either of us would rather be.  Sigh... And the kissing, I could kiss him for hours.  Why do other life obstacles have to get in the way???
I could have written this a few months ago. ((Hugs))

MissinGrizz

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2015, 03:51:02 PM »
I remember this thread ... nice to see it resurrected :)

I agree with the last two posts -- snuggling and kissing are two of my favorite things...

That being said, the need for physical intimacy cannot be understated. Since I am remarried (and not going without), I feel a bit sheepish even replying to this thread. But what I WILL say is this -- when I wasn't getting any, I missed it terribly. When good (and I mean REALLY good) hot sex came back into my life, it was like I became a teenager again -- wanting it ALL THE TIME.

I've settled down just a bit, don't worry.

And, to borrow Trying's word, I'm not a casual sex kinda girl either. It has to mean something for me...

This. Except the settling down part. I had almost three years without. Once I opened that floodgate with my current husband, it didn't close. 2.5 years later I'm still not caught up. The 40's are an amazing time for this.

And, for the record, I opened this thread because I thought it was a misspelling of kegels lol

Lmsmdm

• Joined Ywbb July/2011
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2015, 06:44:20 PM »

No, wait. There were shy ones.

They would create alias accounts to post their racy stuff ... and not just on this thread.

lololol snort ha ha ha....I remember
You hate me don't you? Yup, so much I married you twice! :)

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2015, 09:20:57 PM »
The 40's are an amazing time!  Glad to know I'm not the only one who can't seem to get enough.  It's like being a teenager except now I know so much more and have way more confidence.  Not to mention that a 45 year old man is much more giving than an 18 year old!
You will forever be my always.

lcoxwell

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2015, 09:54:55 PM »
The 40's are an amazing time!  Glad to know I'm not the only one who can't seem to get enough.  It's like being a teenager except now I know so much more and have way more confidence.  Not to mention that a 45 year old man is much more giving than an 18 year old!

This is so true! New Guy and I are still waiting on sex, but we spend HOURS at a time, just making out, and we often joke that we are worse than teenagers.  Hands down, I would choose a real, grown up man in his 40s (even one who doesn't have the perfect body or the most attractive face) over any hot, young man in his 20s or early 30s any day of the week.
"The highest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude." - Thornton Wilder

Thank you, my dearest Kenneth, for loving me and for giving me the best 13 years of my life.

Lmsmdm

• Joined Ywbb July/2011
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2015, 10:05:06 PM »

OMG Right?!!! Love not being afraid to say "This is what I want :)" makes a world of difference  :)
I will take the deeper lines in my face, and things drifting south for that score  ;D
You hate me don't you? Yup, so much I married you twice! :)

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2015, 10:24:51 PM »
Touch. That's what I need. Skin on skin. Somebody to hold me while I listen to their heartbeat. I wouldn't turn down more, but I'd be happy with this.
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

widowat33

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2015, 12:23:19 AM »
I miss it all...
The cuddling, intimacy, holding each other, and of course the sex...

Sugarbell

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2015, 07:28:00 AM »

I ditto this.

B.W.H. 9/24/2007

JacklessSally

• Some Bunny Loves you DB
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2015, 07:40:56 AM »
Touch. That's what I need. Skin on skin. Somebody to hold me while I listen to their heartbeat. I wouldn't turn down more, but I'd be happy with this.

Skin on skin contact, and heart beat... I'd be happy too if their was a little chest hair for me to mess with. I don't think I'm really ready for much more than half naked cuddling.
B.H.S. 1-20-1974 - 11-13-2014

You will always be my Jack and I will always be your Sally. For we were simply meant to be.

November

• Widowed 7/20/2014
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2015, 01:29:28 PM »

I don't think I'm really ready for much more than half naked cuddling.

I ditto this
Rigo, quiero cerrar mis ojos y sentir que estas conmigo.
Love you then, now & always.

gracelet

• Eerily Cheerily - upbeat but sarcastic musings of a young lesbian widow
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2015, 05:45:38 AM »
I need hot sex with someone who wants me so much that they don't give a toss if I've shaved my legs or not.  Who desires me regardless of what greying underwear I'm wearing. Who actively WANTS to get to know my body, not just have a quick fuck.
Musings of this sarcastic but upbeat young widow can be read here : www.eerilycheerily.com

Momtojandj

• Widowed since 10/2012 . Living in NJ
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2015, 02:36:50 PM »
My bf (hate that term lol) might think I'm crazy, not having sex for awhile , I was like a caged animal getting let out the first time we had sex. I still haven't caught up yet 😜. That and I'm more secure and adventurous ..I think I like my fourties lol
"To love another person is to see the face of God "

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2015, 02:55:47 PM »
Momtojandj, the 40's definitely rock! Someone should do a study on the effect of being widowed in the prime of life on a woman's sex drive.

Does it effect widowers the same way?
You will forever be my always.