Author Topic: kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?  (Read 77532 times)

TormentedTwoStep

Re: kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?
« Reply #270 on: March 29, 2016, 12:18:21 PM »

Canadian women know how to create the extra heat needed for our cold climate! 😆

How fortunate since we're expecting a cold snap here in my neck of the woods.  Ladies-come on down!  You're the next contestants on audition with TTS!

Have your muffins hot and ready.  You'll enjoy them more once I make them "bone in".

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #271 on: March 29, 2016, 01:44:31 PM »
You've got that right MTK!! :)

Update:  TTS, I don't know how I missed your last post.  Too much!! LOL Please do tell, what do you concider a cold spell?  Just curious :)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 03:22:19 PM by BrokenHeart2 »
I don't want it to be his legacy that his death destroyed me.
I need to honour his life by rebuilding my life.

TormentedTwoStep

« Reply #272 on: March 29, 2016, 04:11:15 PM »
You've got that right MTK!! :)

Update:  TTS, I don't know how I missed your last post.  Too much!! LOL Please do tell, what do you concider a cold spell?  Just curious :)

I'd say as long as I'm in a dry spell (going on two and a half years) I'd classify a cold spell as anything below 98.6 degrees. Which coincidentally is the same temperature as emitting body fluid. Though repeated experimentation may be required to validate that. Now to find a lab assistant....

Virgo

« Reply #273 on: March 29, 2016, 04:59:36 PM »
It's been 2 weeks for me, so should I back out of this conversation?  :) I'm hoping it won't be months again  before I feel the weight of a man between my legs.
Jen

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss

TormentedTwoStep

« Reply #274 on: March 29, 2016, 05:08:37 PM »
It's been 2 weeks for me, so should I back out of this conversation?  :) I'm hoping it won't be months again  before I feel the weight of a man between my legs.

You wanna back outta the conversation and right into my lap?

Virgo

« Reply #275 on: March 29, 2016, 06:31:30 PM »
 I should probably back myself into a cold shower before I say anything to detailed or offensive. :)
Jen

TormentedTwoStep

« Reply #276 on: March 29, 2016, 07:44:42 PM »
I should probably back myself into a cold shower before I say anything to detailed or offensive. :)

Detailed would be welcome-offensive?  If you can keep up the tone of the thread I highly doubt you'd say anything offensive. Provocative perhaps, but not offensive.  So why don't you back yourself into my lap, tell my your deepest desires, and we'll see what-ahem-pops up!

Virgo

« Reply #277 on: March 29, 2016, 08:49:38 PM »
Your hands slowly move up my thighs and rest on my hips as I glide up and down in your lap.  Your hands gradually move up to caress my breasts as I glide faster...

Normally I wouldn't use words like muffin or bone, so I will have to tone it down for widda. :)
Jen

TormentedTwoStep

« Reply #278 on: March 29, 2016, 09:04:57 PM »
My fingers trace around the soft skin of your breasts as my warm tongue reaches out and draws your nipples, first one then the other into my mouth, my lips wet against your hot skin as your chest begins to heave with the heavy breath and moans of delight.  Your lips, the ones gliding in my lap, envelop me, hot and wet against my pulsing, throbbing manhood rising stiff and warm within your loins.

Our eyes meet and in the rush of passion our lips meet, mouths open.  My tongue mimicking the movement of my essence in you, both below and above.  I reach up and gently, but forcefully pull your hair down towards your shoulder blades.  Your supple neck stretching forth as my tongue glides down, across your clavicles and along your breasts once more.  Your back is arched and we've fallen into the torrid rhythm we've both been denied for much too long.  You feel my strong thighs rise beneath your hips with each successive thrust.  You become more and more wet as we begin to move faster in perfect rhythm.  You gliding up and down as I thrust the feeling of satin wrapped steel deep into your very being.  It feels as though we've melted into one another.  Hot, steamy, skin on skin, where do I end and you begin.  With a loud sigh of pleasure your body spasms in uncontrollable ecstasy as we've reached a point of no return together.  I grown a deep, manly growl as my strong arms glide down your sides, my hands grabbing your hips and pulling you into me as I deliver one final thrust that feels as if it's filling your whole body with a fast rush of warmth.......

Virgo

« Reply #279 on: March 29, 2016, 09:41:40 PM »
How is it that you haven't had sex for 2 1/2 years?? That was hot!! Mmmmm
Jen

momtokam

• Widowed September 2012
« Reply #280 on: March 29, 2016, 10:32:33 PM »
Nice to see you all are keeping things heated up nicely here! 😆

I had a busy day and I have a busy week ahead.
Please don't let the heat slip away. 😉

I did just have a really nice long hot shower though.... 😊

TormentedTwoStep

« Reply #281 on: March 30, 2016, 06:07:17 AM »

If I could answer that question, I wouldn't be hanging out here.  This thread currently constitutes the whole of my sex life.

Virgo

« Reply #282 on: March 30, 2016, 07:10:10 AM »

If I could answer that question, I wouldn't be hanging out here.  This thread currently constitutes the whole of my sex life.

When was the last time you asked a woman if she would like to go out?

Jen

TormentedTwoStep

« Reply #283 on: March 30, 2016, 07:45:41 AM »

When was the last time you asked a woman if she would like to go out?

This past Monday.  I've been on quite a few dates, but that elusive "chemistry" just doesn't seem to ever hit for me. If I'm into her, she's not so keen on me.  Vice versa is true as well.  I don't know what to say beyond that.

Mrskro

« Reply #284 on: March 30, 2016, 07:49:13 AM »
Tormented....This thread is the extent of my sex life too.  :(  Don't stop  :) hehe