Author Topic: kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?  (Read 77100 times)

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
Re: kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?
« Reply #480 on: September 03, 2017, 08:37:56 PM »
Well said Adley.  And another factor could be a lack of something else  ;) LOL
I don't want it to be his legacy that his death destroyed me.
I need to honour his life by rebuilding my life.

Adley

« Reply #481 on: September 03, 2017, 09:22:38 PM »
Lol. May be a tiny bit of pent up frustration out here. But we're all friends!
Here's to my pretty young wife     sleepin amongst the stars           now they say what's hers is mine but I know what's ours is ours

SunshineFL

« Reply #482 on: September 04, 2017, 05:25:21 PM »
I'm saddened to read the turn this conversation took to the point that members felt unsupported, judged and alienated on a thread that is completely about raw and real expression of the human experience and our post-widowhood need for intimacy on all levels.  Having personally been on the receiving end of an unprovoked snarky post by the same individual, I know how it can sting, but I also know it wasn't a reflection of me but of her or however she was feeling at the time.  Let's remember to be gentle with each other, that we are all so fragile here and there is no tone in text/in writing; feelings can so easily be hurt.   Kristin started this thread on the old board and MissingMyJoan made sure it made its way here to continue on. Christopher and Jen didn't do anything wrong at all in their fun exchanges, but I see @Christopher posted, "I came, I saw, I tried, I left."  And @Jen felt the need to apologize?  Over nothing.  How sad - where this should be a place of caring and support and non-judgmental expression.  Clicking back a few pages and it is clear to see that the expressive writing, sexy banter, dreams shared, erotic imagery, and passionate yearnings run the spectrum.  I join the others who have posted kindly in support and encourage anyone who wants to jump in and share their "real sex, what are you needing" to do so freely and without fear of anything or anyone. You be you.  There are enough challenges on our healing journeys; fielding barbs from places of safe haven should not be among them.
Warm wishes, friends.

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #483 on: September 04, 2017, 06:02:17 PM »
Alrighty then, now back to this regularly scheduled thread as it should be.
It's been over 4 yrs and holy shit do I have skin hunger, no more like skin starvation!! The crazy thing is if it was presented to me I really have no idea what I would do.  It could go one way or another! I sure know what I need LOL!

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #484 on: September 04, 2017, 06:29:42 PM »
BH2 it is my opinion that a skin starved widow should be every man's dream!  Any man would be lucky to let you figure out exactly what you want to do😉
You will forever be my always.

momtokam

• Widowed September 2012
« Reply #485 on: September 05, 2017, 09:57:09 AM »
You betcha Trying!

oneoftwo

« Reply #486 on: September 06, 2017, 01:05:00 AM »
Well I need a lot of things, none of which I will mention here.
The one thing I will say I need- someone to hold hands in public with.
Someone I want to do that with, someone who wants to do that back.

I feared for a long time that I might never have sex again- so far, so true.

But I recently realized I might not ever hold someone's hand again, and that's a pretty tough thing to realize.

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #487 on: September 06, 2017, 01:43:51 AM »
OOT I couldn't agree more.  There was so much we took for granted only to realize how much we miss those little gestures that came so naturally to show our love.

Virgo

« Reply #488 on: September 10, 2017, 04:03:50 PM »
I need sex, but I want more than just sex. I feel like I'm wasting my life. I'm not fully enjoying it.
Jen

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #489 on: September 10, 2017, 05:51:01 PM »
Ditto Virgo! Me too.

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #490 on: September 19, 2017, 03:49:28 AM »
My fingers trace around the soft skin of your breasts as my warm tongue reaches out and draws your nipples, first one then the other into my mouth, my lips wet against your hot skin as your chest begins to heave with the heavy breath and moans of delight.  Your lips, the ones gliding in my lap, envelop me, hot and wet against my pulsing, throbbing manhood rising stiff and warm within your loins.

Our eyes meet and in the rush of passion our lips meet, mouths open.  My tongue mimicking the movement of my essence in you, both below and above.  I reach up and gently, but forcefully pull your hair down towards your shoulder blades.  Your supple neck stretching forth as my tongue glides down, across your clavicles and along your breasts once more.  Your back is arched and we've fallen into the torrid rhythm we've both been denied for much too long.  You feel my strong thighs rise beneath your hips with each successive thrust.  You become more and more wet as we begin to move faster in perfect rhythm.  You gliding up and down as I thrust the feeling of satin wrapped steel deep into your very being.  It feels as though we've melted into one another.  Hot, steamy, skin on skin, where do I end and you begin.  With a loud sigh of pleasure your body spasms in uncontrollable ecstasy as we've reached a point of no return together.  I grown a deep, manly growl as my strong arms glide down your sides, my hands grabbing your hips and pulling you into me as I deliver one final thrust that feels as if it's filling your whole body with a fast rush of warmth.......

▲▲▲ Yes please! ▲▲▲