Author Topic: Grateful - but have a question ...  (Read 1209 times)

DonnaP

• Forever changed because I loved you!
Grateful - but have a question ...
« on: March 09, 2015, 07:50:50 AM »
Like so many others who looked to the Young Widow Bulletin Board as a safe haven, I am grateful there is a new board available to us. I was wondering, however, if there is any way to change the background colors or customize my screen. I find the black background with white lettering very difficult to read. Can you let me know if there is a way for me to change what I am seeing?

Thank you for your assistance.
Donna P.
I still think of you, Mick...every SINGLE day!

Jess

• Administrator
  • AKA Jezzy
Re: Grateful - but have a question ...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 08:15:36 AM »
Hi DonnaP,

We are looking into this and will let everyone know when we have a better idea if we can improve the readability as we have gotten quite a bit of feedback on this. When we have an update, we will pass it along. :)
On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good. - Unknown

Don't be concerned about being disloyal to your pain by being joyous. - Hazrat Inayat Khan

Joe: 1979- 7/2014

DonnaP

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 08:29:43 AM »
Thanks for your quick reply, Jess.

mokie

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 12:55:10 PM »
Yes, there is a way... Let me see if I can copy the instructions bluebird told me...

Go to profile, account settings, modify account settings, select modify profile, look and layout...select the curve theme....the public display will stilll be black/grey, but your logged in view will be easier to read.

There ya go.  It even worked on my iPhone.
When you get the choice to sit it out or dance... I hope you dance!

DonnaP

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 11:23:06 AM »
Awesome! It's 100 times better on my main computer screen! Now I just have to figure out the iPhone - haha.